Sheriff Clown Tony

Unregistered

Sheriff Clown Tony

I wanted to give this unqualified, overwhelmed clown a chance. All he needed to do, was back us up and pay us a reasonable salary. So far, he has proven that he only care about himself. If you are a white deputy, you are on your own. I for one , will make sure that everyone Knows how racist the Temporary Sheriff is. My family and friends will do the same. Temporary Sheriff, you had chance to shine and blew it. Unfortunately, I had high hopes for you. Not one employee has something nice to say about you.

Unregistered

Sad and true

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I wanted to give this unqualified, overwhelmed clown a chance. All he needed to do, was back us up and pay us a reasonable salary. So far, he has proven that he only care about himself. If you are a white deputy, you are on your own. I for one , will make sure that everyone Knows how racist the Temporary Sheriff is. My family and friends will do the same. Temporary Sheriff, you had chance to shine and blew it. Unfortunately, I had high hopes for you. Not one employee has something nice to say about you.
    Strongly agree ! When the governor removed that imbecile scott, and named Tony as the new sheriff i wanted him to be the leader we needed and defended him. Now it's clear that in his own way, he is the real coward by being terrified of the SAO and the filthy media hacks. What the hell is this moron declaring the deputy guilty in the salley port incident before the entire investigation is completed, for example? Sad

Unregistered
    Strongly agree ! When the governor removed that imbecile scott, and named Tony as the new sheriff i wanted him to be the leader we needed and defended him. Now it's clear that in his own way, he is the real coward by being terrified of the SAO and the filthy media hacks. What the hell is this moron declaring the deputy guilty in the salley port incident before the entire investigation is completed, for example? Sad
    For so long we've worked with incompetence a political hack that was only concerned about him and his friends. The new administration had an opportunity to come in and shine, to do great things, to step up and be the ones everybody expected and hoped for. Instead we got someone equal to Isreal, someone only concerned about their political career, what the agency can do for him and promoting minority candidates. Are we ever going to get a leader that puts the agency first, or at least alongside their personal gain? No one in the upcoming election will unless someone new puts their hat in the ring the county is screwed....again!

Unregistered
    These sum up my feelings exactly. This place was Temporarys to lose. All he had to do was come in and stabilize the place. Most of the problems resigned immediately. But that wasnt good enough. And based on the opinions of a few, he began firing, for the sake of it. He had no plans to replace and rebuild, just plans for destruction. Now that hes placed an equally humiliating command in place, and locked his ugly ass away, THINGS ARE WORSE. And this self proclaimed expert in all things has shown to be a master of nothing. He's a filthy fraud. If we dont get a leader soon, FDLE or the feds will be left to clean the place up. Wheres that father of the year Pollack, with all the answers? Wheres his punk-ass son, Punter? This will backfire on Desantis.

Unregistered
    I'm waiting until he tries to compare himself to William Bratton and Ray Kelly. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    I'm waiting until he tries to compare himself to William Bratton and Ray Kelly. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol! Ray Kelly spent more time at lunch than Temporary will spend in his entire career as the substitute sheriff. Thanks for the laugh