Miami New Times looking deep in to Messam - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attention idiots it was not a hearing aid it was a white iPhone earplug with the cord hanging down plugged into his phone. I can’t believe I work with you.
    Most likely not listening to James Taylor? Probably some anger inspiring "artist". Either way it's disrespectful and clearly shows you could care less what people around you are saying. That scumbag Judge Seidlin used to read magazines during a trial. I always hated that guy because he would never be attentive. Wearing a "white iPad earplug with the cord" gives the same appearance.

Unregistered

You can’t be sure

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3028637]Attention idiots it was not a hearing aid it was a white iPhone earplug with the cord hanging down plugged into his phone. I can’t believe I work with you.[/QUOTEyou can’t be 100 percent sure that’s what you saw in his ear. You’re just assuming

Unregistered

Ok

Wanna be president Messam got all upset at last commission meeting that New Times questioning his integrity over cozy dealings with wanting to waive $25,000 amphitheater fees for jerk festival as he was a member of their Board of directors!
    What is his relationship with management company we pay a million dollars to run and it’s losing over a million every year
    2 major concerts a month needed to break even-since fiscal year city has had 11 concerts- we should be at 17- great job everyone!
    Jessica Lipscomb And Naomi Feinstein are the reporters at the New Times all over this
    Let’s help them get a Pulitzer
    Which commissioner wrote this on this site? Possibly Davis or Pushing Colbourne? Hey both of you along with the sexual harassment commissioner STFU and get back to actually working. Stop acting like children from your S hole country. And the rest of LEO STFU because a majority of you spineless B won't stand together in anything. Look face it. We're a joke of a so called small town and clearly a joke of a department. And I know some senior jackass here with his 28 yrs will chime in and say something stupid, but you need to STFU also. Leave while you can and don't make the mistake some of us over 5 years made by sticking with this so called progressive little dept. We will continue to be treated like S and let's see if it's a repeat of last year's Hurricane. Most of you forgot about that right. BITHING About sandwiches and stupid S instead of lack of care for our own families is beyond me!

Unregistered

Why it always have to be about color?

That’s what’s wrong with us- everything is defined as color can’t we all just see one
    Can’t we alll just get along
    One Messam
    One Davis
    One Chambers
    One Colbourne
    Sing along after me
    This land WAS our land this land is my land from the Gulf Stream waters to the mmmm mmmm mmmm
    This land was made for ALL oF T H E M!
    Bend over now boys and girls and repeat
    Please remember to donate $15.00 to the get rid of Wayne for President campaign!

Unregistered

ok

That’s what’s wrong with us- everything is defined as color can’t we all just see one
    Can’t we alll just get along
    One Messam
    One Davis
    One Chambers
    One Colbourne
    Sing along after me
    This land WAS our land this land is my land from the Gulf Stream waters to the mmmm mmmm mmmm
    This land was made for ALL oF T H E M!
    Bend over now boys and girls and repeat
    Please remember to donate $15.00 to the get rid of Wayne for President campaign!
    well spoken Davis well spoken and stop coming on here to waste our time. you hate cops and we definitely dont like you!

Unregistered
    well spoken Davis well spoken and stop coming on here to waste our time. you hate cops and we definitely dont like you!
    Is she any worse than the clueless do nothing commissioner that she replaced?

Unregistered

I’m cummmmming- bak

If at first you don’t suck seed I will cum faster and harder this time around

Unregistered
    Is she any worse than the clueless do nothing commissioner that she replaced?
    She was clueless and ignorant, look at the idiot she had as her assistant, but Davis is evil and mean

Unregistered

Body cams

We all owe Alexandra Davis a debt of gratitude for singlehandedly making us a more progressive & visionary dept. by pushing through the police body cams-we are all eternally greatful for her concern for our safety & well being.
    NOW DW taking a masssssuv dump daily cuz he went against the all & powerful Davis against body cams!

Unregistered
    If you’re a person who fears to be stopped by police or are sick and tired of unarmed Black people killed by law enforcement officers without facing justice, did any of the candidates tell you how they will fix reform criminal justice? I will reform it. https://buff.ly/2X3pfE5

From Mayor Wayne Messam’s Facebook page.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast