Miami New Times looking deep in to Messam - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said , while everyone working the events continue to get paid lower then anyone other city , from the police officers to the cleaning crew.

Somebody needs to break this wife open to the media ! Show the corruption !!

From the Mayor , Chief Of Police to the commissioners approving this corrupt facility!
    Correction: break this wide ( not wife ) . But

Unregistered
    Well said , while everyone working the events continue to get paid lower then anyone other city , from the police officers to the cleaning crew.

Somebody needs to break this wife open to the media ! Show the corruption !!

From the Mayor , Chief Of Police to the commissioners approving this corrupt facility!
    Either publish your letter/complaint or letters/complaints to the media AND the Public Corruptions Unit of SAO or shut up.
    You are another one writing that we should do this or do that but yet you yourself do nothing- notta! Another one that sits in the shadows and bangs out BS on your department issues laptop. The rate of pay is a negotiated rate for union members and none union members its an offered rate offered by the city and agreed to by the person who applies for the job. IF you are police officer working the detail and the detail rate is too low, THEN DON'T WORK THE DETAIL!! How simple is that? Go get you free food, free coffee and free car wash and go home!

Unregistered
    Either publish your letter/complaint or letters/complaints to the media AND the Public Corruptions Unit of SAO or shut up.
    You are another one writing that we should do this or do that but yet you yourself do nothing- notta! Another one that sits in the shadows and bangs out BS on your department issues laptop. The rate of pay is a negotiated rate for union members and none union members its an offered rate offered by the city and agreed to by the person who applies for the job. IF you are police officer working the detail and the detail rate is too low, THEN DON'T WORK THE DETAIL!! How simple is that? Go get you free food, free coffee and free car wash and go home!
    You told me off . I just figured it out there is something wrong with me you are right .

Unregistered
    You told me off . I just figured it out there is something wrong with me you are right .
    What is your point? Again you look like an idiot! The person posting just wants to know what you are doing other than writing stupid posts that do nothing. You cant even be a man and admit you are gutless and just like to whine and complain.

Unregistered

omg

What is your point? Again you look like an idiot! The person posting just wants to know what you are doing other than writing stupid posts that do nothing. You cant even be a man and admit you are gutless and just like to whine and complain.
    shut up please

Unregistered
    shut up please
    Big talk! Do you think you have the guts much less the balls to try and stop me?

Unregistered
    shut up please
    You are an idiot!!!

Unregistered
    I am gutless , a whiner , a complainer and not a man . You are correct .

Unregistered

stop

I am gutless , a whiner , a complainer and not a man . You are correct .
    You are so annoying just shut up already

Unregistered
    You are so annoying just shut up already
    Okay , I will shut up .

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast