Broward sheriff fires another deputy,this time for punching a handcuffed jail detaine - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So, let me see if I got this right. It's the Detention Deputies fault that the rookie DLE Deputy was dumb enough to let an illiterate hood rat verbally bait him into punching him in the face repeatedly while on camera. I'm confused. The inmate was handcuffed behind his back in a secure area of the Main Jail. Please explain to me the threat that the arrestee posed to the DLE Deputy that would have lead the Detention Deputy to believe that he needed backup. You people blaming the Detention Deputies are no different than the public blaming everybody except Cruz for the murders at MSD.

You’re opinion is immediately invalid because you didn’t watch the video. Had you watched the video, you’d know he was handcuffed in the front. Maybe the guy should have been interviewed prior to just flat out firing him to get the context of the ENTIRE incident?

Unregistered
    You’re opinion is immediately invalid because you didn’t watch the video. Had you watched the video, you’d know he was handcuffed in the front. Maybe the guy should have been interviewed prior to just flat out firing him to get the context of the ENTIRE incident?
    You are likely arguing with the detention colonel who was also arrested in palm beach on a felony. She claimes to be black, which she isn't, because she can manipulate the race thing better. And she claims to be a church lady- which is a fraud. My point is she sides with the felons because she can relate. Thanks Palmer you worthless asshole.

Unregistered
    Whether he was handcuffed in front or back, help secure the guy, put him in a holding cell. Work as a team. It's simple.

Unregistered
    The answer is simple, if I ever arrest anyone ever again I’m going to refuse to handcuff them in the front and only remove the cuffs when the useless jail deputy takes custody. Why would I run the risk of the 15 acting up, forcing me to take action to protect myself and then be hung out to dry? Same goes for the hospital since they did JS dirty too.

Unregistered
    Those jailers just stood there. They didn't flinch. Come on. This is ridiculous. I've worked in booking years ago. This never would of happened.

Unregistered
    Thank you, someone else is observant! No only was the prisoner cuffed in front. The way beginning of the video shows the prisoner clearly spitting either on or at another prisoner or another LEO. Then before this deputy punching this POS, this prisoner took his right forearm or upper right arm and struck the Deputy. You can't tell if this POS spit in that deputies face before the punch or perhaps grabbed the deputies crouch. Seriously, you can not see what the prisoner did to this deputy first! A Deputy several years ago that was spit in the face and ultimately ended up with Hepatitis after the prisoner was tested positive for hepatitis. (The hepatitis incident was documented and if the records mysteriously disappeared, the name of the deputy is known).

There are so many moles still left over from former Sheriff's Israel and Jenne that still need to be investigated, fired and some even arrested, why are you going after the little imaginary fish????? Go for the "SHARKS" that are still swimming around in BSO.

Unregistered
    Thank you, someone else is observant! No only was the prisoner cuffed in front. The way beginning of the video shows the prisoner clearly spitting either on or at another prisoner or another LEO. Then before this deputy punching this POS, this prisoner took his right forearm or upper right arm and struck the Deputy. You can't tell if this POS spit in that deputies face before the punch or perhaps grabbed the deputies crouch. Seriously, you can not see what the prisoner did to this deputy first! A Deputy several years ago that was spit in the face and ultimately ended up with Hepatitis after the prisoner was tested positive for hepatitis. (The hepatitis incident was documented and if the records mysteriously disappeared, the name of the deputy is known).

There are so many moles still left over from former Sheriff's Israel and Jenne that still need to be investigated, fired and some even arrested, why are you going after the little imaginary fish????? Go for the "SHARKS" that are still swimming around in BSO.
    So if you are (un)lucky enough to have your video reviewed by the black Temporary sensation, you may be instantly fired without even so much as a discussion? He pulled that shiit when he came in. Firing and demothing based on some deviant punks opinion. Appearantly, he gets off to it. This is why it's dangerous to promote an unknown minority. Hes blatantly violating the police officers bill of rights. That will gome out later. For those that literally get off to identifying racists amongst us, Temporary stache douche is the biggest racist punk BSO has ever seen. That's a fact.

Unregistered
    It’s nice to see the jail ratted out he deputy after they all stood there and watched. Terrible Temporary Tony has already shut down law enforcement county wide for road patrol deputies. Anybody who does anything at this point is an idiot.

Unregistered
    They can’t get this temporary tumor out of here soon enough.

Unregistered
    It’s nice to see the jail ratted out he deputy after they all stood there and watched. Terrible Temporary Tony has already shut down law enforcement county wide for road patrol deputies. Anybody who does anything at this point is an idiot.
    80% of communication is non-verbal. This was a clear case of little man syndrome. Before during and after punky delivered the blows, he was looking around at the faces of those around him to see their expressions. His actions were to "save face" in front of the other deputies. Vertically challenged individuals often have this problem. More time should be spent in training learning how to cope with criminals making statements such as " Why did you become a cop? Were you bullied about being short? There's plenty of good cops short in stature who accept that they're not as tall as their peers and don't let their buttons get pushed. If a detainee is spitting or flailing there's other things you can do rather than engage in a power struggle. Being aware of what gets to you and recognizing when you need to pass the ball is essential. There was nothing to be gained by making this bad choice; and it dragged others into the mix who don't need the headache.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast