Broward sheriff fires another deputy,this time for punching a handcuffed jail detaine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up Broward sheriff fires another deputy,this time for punching a handcuffed jail detaine

I watch this on a loop. F--king AWESOME! Deputy Kevin Fanti you're my hero. Fanti for SHERIFF!!!
    And detainee Kyle "tough guy" Paul, control yourself, pvssy, look around, moron, you're not in Disney World.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/loc...232599822.html

Unregistered

F**K You TT!

https://twitter.com/browardsheriff/s...14085191700490

"He will not have any opportunity to be interviewed by investigators, because he didn’t deserve it.”

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://twitter.com/browardsheriff/s...14085191700490

"He will not have any opportunity to be interviewed by investigators, because he didn’t deserve it.”
    That's my problem with this big headed fired Springs assshole. He sure has a ****y arrogant attitude coming from a financial deadbeat and someone who abandoned law enforcement years ago. He could have just said he was fired. But that showboat shiit is getting extremely old from someone who was gifted his position. Can't wait to see his ass kicked in the primary. When he's crying like a biitch next to his wife with a mouth full of free (your welcome) braces. Well tell him he didn't deserve a chance. Temporary, the self righteous swahili asshole.

Unregistered
    I just watched this video. Why didn't the jail deputies help this guy. They stood there and could of assisted and defused this situation. They should be under investigation for failure to assist. Disgusting.

Unregistered
    I just watched this video. Why didn't the jail deputies help this guy. They stood there and could of assisted and defused this situation. They should be under investigation for failure to assist. Disgusting.
    The jailers didn't help the guy because they were too tired from assaulting folks in booking and were too tired to punch anymore. Oh, you meant help the inmate?? Never mind.. lol

Unregistered
    Did you see them , they just stood there. They didn't move.

Unregistered
    The whole DGI attitude. Or maybe they thought aw hell yeah this guy's got it. Or they forgot what it's like to be a cop?

Unregistered
    Funny thing is that there are no jailers in the video genius. The 2 deputies on the left are DLE... and of course the Marshalls and othe DLE officers to the right. Nice try to divide us once again though you POS.

Unregistered
    So, let me see if I got this right. It's the Detention Deputies fault that the rookie DLE Deputy was dumb enough to let an illiterate hood rat verbally bait him into punching him in the face repeatedly while on camera. I'm confused. The inmate was handcuffed behind his back in a secure area of the Main Jail. Please explain to me the threat that the arrestee posed to the DLE Deputy that would have lead the Detention Deputy to believe that he needed backup. You people blaming the Detention Deputies are no different than the public blaming everybody except Cruz for the murders at MSD.

Unregistered
    Look you see a cop and a prisoner having issues, step in and help defuse the situation. You don't know what occurred during his arrest. Do your job.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast