Blue Angel Beating

Unregistered

Blue Angel Beating

Video making the rounds of an arrestee being thrown down and his face beaten as he lay limp on the ground. Great work by the beach Lt. standing there watching. I’m sure you all will be in federal court for this one soon. Does Morgan win a prize for earning the most federal civil rights lawsuits?

Unregistered
    Cops are trained to unload until the threat of violence is gone however yes 6 blows was excessive, don’t buck the cops and you won’t get your as* beat 😂

Unregistered
    There were at least two SWAT team supervisors there so nobody will get in trouble. Those guys are Teflon!

Unregistered
    Sad part is I’m sure EH will drum up some bs

Unregistered
    The deputy in the video handled business end of story. No excessive force. If your a cop and have a problem with what the deputy did you are the problem with law enforcement. These new cops are so scared to put there hands on someone it's ridiculous they just want to pull out a Taser if someone resist or refuses to get out of a car.

Unregistered
    The Sheriff and Chief backed the Deputies during the Roy Middleton shooting because the Deputies acted accordingly. Same thing when they made entry into a home and shot a pit bull. 100% justifiable. This case was also justifiable and in accordance with policy. I honestly believe that the Sheriff and Chief understand the use of force policy. No, I’m not admin, I was always a regular street deputy.