Hazing at Shooting Range! - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    I didn’t know Physical Training had been categorized as Hazing by FDLE.

If the bullets are flying, definitely don’t lower yourself if into muddy water.

Unregistered
    You guys that are complaining about "hazing at the range" and claiming it as rasisit are a bunch of fu4ken cry babbies pussies. I am glad I am out of there, I could not work with this new entitled snowflake generation. Wow if you guys were around during the 80 riots dodging bullets and fire bombs you would sh$t in your pants. What ever happen to this generation. If you felt abused during your training you should have quit.

Unregistered
    I feel sorry for this class when they get back to the academy!!! The DI’s will rip them a new a**hole for complaining on leosffairs

Unregistered

Just Quit!

Who ever thinks that’s too much just quit you’re scared admit it. This isn’t for you. Go work at the park saving trees.

Unregistered
    The pussification of new LE recruits continues.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be one of the instructors or staff members that are trying to cover up the hazing against black recruits.
    1. Pushups ain’t hazing.
    2. “Racism” is all too routinely used, everything is “racist.” Even pushups.

Do yourself a favor and speak to folks at the Black Police Precinct. Show them the video, and ask them for a brief history lesson. The trainee that posted this won’t last long in law enforcement.

Unregistered

Yes indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The pussification of new LE recruits continues.
    I like that

Unregistered
    Sailor, that's why I push for a eucalyptis steam room just like Vic Tanny's had.

20 minutes while in a class A with an 8 point cap and winter jacket will work wonders.

You all can be submarine airborne too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234