Hazing at Shooting Range!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Hazing at Shooting Range!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz01Ob7l...d=6z4p3cv8hpur

I’ve been subject to cruel and unnecessary training conditions at the shooting range.

Unregistered
    Get over it we’ve had worse in the past.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get over it we’ve had worse in the past.
    You must be one of the instructors or staff members that are trying to cover up the hazing against black recruits.

Unregistered
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bz01Ob7l...d=6z4p3cv8hpur

I’ve been subject to cruel and unnecessary training conditions at the shooting range.
    Why are they making them do that? The military don’t even do that sh.t any more.

Unregistered
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BzbkOJ4F...=1qius17raiunc

Just look and see how many blacks they have

Unregistered
    You must be one of the instructors or staff members that are trying to cover up the hazing against black recruits.
    Wrong back when I went to the academy (Miami dade) we did the EXACT SAME THING. Literally the exact same situation after the rain. We ran in uniform in the rain and went to class drenched. This is not a race thing. Our class was all Hispanic. P.S. I’d never be in training I don’t like running and messing up the joints. Sorry

Unregistered
    This is not running in the rain. This is doing push up in dirty rain water that’s connected to the sewer system.

Unregistered
    This is not running in the rain. This is doing push up in dirty rain water that’s connected to the sewer system.
    Did you even hear what I wrote. I said we did pushups at medley range after it rained in puddles of mud. We also did pushups on hot summer asphalt and ran in the rain drenched in our uniforms In class with A/C.

Are you even a cop? If so did you go to the academy at MDC because any BLE who’s gone there has been through it.

The fact you jumped straight to race says a lot about the situation. You didn’t even consider it was how every other academy has been. I can’t speak for the new academies at the station but the ones hosted at MDC by Miami were exactly like that.

Unregistered
    Look you dinosaur. You are definitely an old timer. We don’t do that shit in the police academy. You want to be Rambo you join the navy seals or some type of military branch.
    I would like to see what would happen if I say no and you tried to fire me.

Unregistered
    Look you dinosaur. You are definitely an old timer. We don’t do that shit in the police academy. You want to be Rambo you join the navy seals or some type of military branch.
    I would like to see what would happen if I say no and you tried to fire me.
    10 years ago doesn’t make me a Dino. Sorry

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast