Trouble at the jail - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When the hell are you azzes going to grow up!!! We are not Doctors!!! But ,we are drunks[three stooges}inmate beaters because thats how we show who is boss,fabricate reports to match our stories,etc,etc,etc!!!! Bob tries so hard to keep the public from finding out. So, if report didnt come from him it just plain did not happen !!! Keep dreaming Bob,your slowly becoming uncovered.
    Everyone welcome Cop Block to the forum! Is your space bar working correctly or is hard to text and drive the boat car?

Unregistered
    Everyone welcome Cop Block to the forum! Is your space bar working correctly or is hard to text and drive the boat car?
    First,I guess pointing out the truth is bothersome to you. Second,this is not James but really thankful for James for letting the public know just how their taxpayers dollar is being spent and the and the type deputies we employ!!

Unregistered
    First,I guess pointing out the truth is bothersome to you. Second,this is not James but really thankful for James for letting the public know just how their taxpayers dollar is being spent and the and the type deputies we employ!!
    Oh James, why doesn't everyone arrested hold on to such resentment towards the police for so many years? Just let it go, nobody else cares. Did the Judge find PC on the arrest, Yes. Did the state “nolle prosequi” the case, also yes. It happens every day. And you give yourself away when you constantly switch pronouns in each sentence while pretending to be an employee.

Unregistered
    You are so fooled!!!!!

Unregistered
    Yes, thank God for James. So James, not James, whoever you are, who is we? Are there two of you sharing a keyboard? Are you referring to yourself in the third person? Are you royalty? Because I doubt you work here. So there is no we. There is only you and your horrible grasp of the English language and bad grammar.

Unregistered
    I like to play doctor with my subordinates' wives.

Unregistered
    I love to watch moronic deputies think they are arguing with James. LMAO

Unregistered
    Yes, thank God for James. So James, not James, whoever you are, who is we? Are there two of you sharing a keyboard? Are you referring to yourself in the third person? Are you royalty? Because I doubt you work here. So there is no we. There is only you and your horrible grasp of the English language and bad grammar.
    Are you this easily fooled on the road as well? Maybe time to go back and brush up on your skills bro!!!!

Unregistered
    https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...iating-inmates

BayNews9 finally picked up the story. It will probably go national now. It's time for the agency to be humiliated and embarrassed. Again. We are on a roll folks. Of course it reflects badly on Sheriff Bob as well.

Unregistered
    Wow. Such horrible abuse. I cant even imagine the emotional scarring these poor poor souls are having to endure. They should take this all the way to the top! Heads should roll over the mean post-it notes!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast