ASA John Countryman targets deputies
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

ASA John Countryman targets deputies

The big POS ASA John Countryman was brought back from retirement to target BSO Deputies.
    Countryman never wins his cases and is the biggest scumbag untrustworthy person you ever met. Everyone that worked with him hates him.
    Look out for this guy and ticket him when it’s appropriate.
    PS: Watch your back John,

Unregistered
    I havent heard that name in years. How long was this asshole gone? He was a massive douche the first go-round. Cant believe they'd bring him back. I've got less than a year left. I'll empty an entire effin book on this punk.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I havent heard that name in years. How long was this asshole gone? He was a massive douche the first go-round. Cant believe they'd bring him back. I've got less than a year left. I'll empty an entire effin book on this punk.
    Anyone who talks smack on this site isn’t going to do anything. This is Coward City.

Unregistered
    Most of these cases are run out of special prosecutions and Tim Donnelly’s Office.

Unregistered
    Donnelly is Satz’ puppet, doing his dirty deeds, charging cops for performing their duties. Sad since he is a former marine, you would think he would have a pair and stand up for what’s right.

Unregistered
    and yet it took 12 years to finally close the tephford murder, and just recently the taco bell killing which took 10 years.

Unregistered
    Donnelly is Satz’ puppet, doing his dirty deeds, charging cops for performing their duties. Sad since he is a former marine, you would think he would have a pair and stand up for what’s right.
    Donnelly is a piece of garbage. Another public defender disciple. Hope he dies of ass cancer.

Unregistered

This guy is a POS

Countryman was brought back from retirement and put in case filing. His sole purpose was to file cases on LEO’s for anything the SAO office can find.
    John you should of stayed in The acres and worked on your garden.

Unregistered
    Is Donnelly doing them dirt-cheap?

Unregistered
    Is Donnelly doing them dirt-cheap?
    Dirty deeds??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast