SAO Celebration
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SAO Celebration

Unregistered

SAO Celebration

When they convicted Lambert they celebrated the victory of convicting a cop. Let that sink in for a minute.

Unregistered

Damn right !!!!!!!! SAO LAZY Scumbags.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When they convicted Lambert they celebrated the victory of convicting a cop. Let that sink in for a minute.
    Cant make this sheet up! When a solid case is presented to those scum
    bags they are terrified to file it without a video confession and ten witnesses . But they get ALL EXCITED over a weak case, built upon zero probable cause and no criminal intent , IF it involves a LEO, and they happily disregard due process . We have to return the favor someday!

Unregistered
    Cant make this sheet up! When a solid case is presented to those scum
    bags they are terrified to file it without a video confession and ten witnesses . But they get ALL EXCITED over a weak case, built upon zero probable cause and no criminal intent , IF it involves a LEO, and they happily disregard due process . We have to return the favor someday!
    It’s very simple guys and gals. No State Attorney in Broward gets any break in anything. Whether it’s a speeding ticket or a cross walk violation. Throw the book at them. No professional courtesy to unprofessional people.

Unregistered
    It’s very simple guys and gals. No State Attorney in Broward gets any break in anything. Whether it’s a speeding ticket or a cross walk violation. Throw the book at them. No professional courtesy to unprofessional people.
    You sound like a 2nd grader. I’m sure that tact will fix everything.

Unregistered
    You damn right it will....pu$$y!

Unregistered
    Yes actually, it will. We hate these people now .

Unregistered
    Satz and Temporary puppet have effectively shut down law enforcement in Broward County, and for the most part, placed every man, woman, and child that resides here in danger because of it.

Does anyone have a timeline on how long it will be before the wave of deputies exiting this agency occurs? If you wanted to write a book in how to destroy a law enforcement agency this would be he perfect model to follow. What’s temporary going to do when this county starts to unravel and Satz is walking out the door with a smile on his evil face?

After all, it’s a heck of a lot harder to get a personal judgement against Satz than it is the Sheriff.

Unregistered
    And you Sir are a coward. But we’re used to that around here.

Unregistered
    Satz and Temporary puppet have effectively shut down law enforcement in Broward County, and for the most part, placed every man, woman, and child that resides here in danger because of it.

Does anyone have a timeline on how long it will be before the wave of deputies exiting this agency occurs? If you wanted to write a book in how to destroy a law enforcement agency this would be he perfect model to follow. What’s temporary going to do when this county starts to unravel and Satz is walking out the door with a smile on his evil face?

After all, it’s a heck of a lot harder to get a personal judgement against Satz than it is the Sheriff.
    Oh don’t worry, Satz isn’t escaping the Federal lawsuits either. I know for a fact the attorneys are already drawing up the paperwork. Couldn’t happen to a better azzhole. Malicious prosecution, remember that term, you’ll be seeing it again, soon.

Unregistered
    And you Sir are a coward. But we’re used to that around here.
    I've got a list of people that I will go out of my way to load up. Now ASA's are on said list. Right under the Pollack punks: Andy, the estranged father, and his fluffer boy, Punter. I repeat. I will load them up!! Be safe folks. Its us against them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast