Suspended

Thread: Suspended

Unregistered

Suspended

Which one of us is suspended for domestic/dating strangulation? Mom always told me to keep my hands to myself.

Unregistered
    This is not a place to discuss this. A public forum is not a place to use someone’s personal life for entertainment. Please everyone, have some respect and don’t bring this on here. If you feel the need to ask questions, be a man or woman and go straight to the source.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is not a place to discuss this. A public forum is not a place to use someone’s personal life for entertainment. Please everyone, have some respect and don’t bring this on here. If you feel the need to ask questions, be a man or woman and go straight to the source.
    Ok source, what is his name?

Unregistered
    That mother of yours should’ve taught you to mind your own business as well. And apparently she didn’t teach you to read well either. You’re not a cop, and we see you from a mile away. Try starting sh*^ on another thread. Coward.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    That mother of yours should’ve taught you to mind your own business as well. And apparently she didn’t teach you to read well either. You’re not a cop, and we see you from a mile away. Try starting sh*^ on another thread. Coward.
    Coward!!!! If that is the case his mother should have taught him to count to 10 before you do something stupid. I am not the one being accused of strangling a woman. Maybe you should have given some life lessons to your friend who is suspended.