The Water

Thread: The Water

Unregistered

The Water

LEO's and Civilians - Maybe something in the water in Lee County? Sounds like a lot of whining in this forum, If you don't like the job the tax payers pay you for, quit.

Unregistered
    I work for LCSO and I'm ALSO a tax payer... Be-low-me you moron.

Unregistered
    hey dipshit, if you hate it so much at lcso, then quit so you can quit crying

Unregistered

DD is Hottt

There is something about the unfair treatment of LCSO members by the high Sheriff.

The sworn members fight to protect the weak.

We resent Marceno being brought in as a Lieutenant in the first place.

We do our jobs but will not bow to threats big money and the Marceno Mafia

Unregistered
    I work at LCSO and have zero complaints! Ya can’t please everyone. We have great benefits, just got a decent raise, have nice equipment and great training. I came from another agency three years ago and LCSO is more advanced.

Unregistered

Raise

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work at LCSO and have zero complaints! Ya can’t please everyone. We have great benefits, just got a decent raise, have nice equipment and great training. I came from another agency three years ago and LCSO is more advanced.
    “A decent raise” lol. So you think 2% is a decent raise??

Unregistered
    The county received 3%.

LCSO received 5%!!

I’m thankful the Sheriff and his budget staff were able to give us an additional percentage.

Unregistered

Wrong

The cost of living increase was 3% exactly what everyone in the country received that gets social security benefits. You received 2% raise don’t let the wool be pulled over your eyes