Scotty Israel is a buffoon
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Scotty Israel is a buffoon

Don't ever believe a word out of this idiot's mouth. As his career furthered with BSO during his tenure, it was quite clear he was and still is a moron. Two minutes of conversation with the guy will lower your I.Q.
    Associating with him still, just means you're dumber than a box of rocks. Just leave your name and address in your response if you'd like to buy a bridge.
    If not, just keep responding with the "you're a drunk, drug using idiot" innuendos, and your fake posts that bury information on Scotty the cowardly Sheriff.
    I've said it numerous times, Scotty boy will never be Sheriff again. In fact, he never should've been Sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Don't ever believe a word out of this idiot's mouth. As his career furthered with BSO during his tenure, it was quite clear he was and still is a moron. Two minutes of conversation with the guy will lower your I.Q.
    Associating with him still, just means you're dumber than a box of rocks. Just leave your name and address in your response if you'd like to buy a bridge.
    If not, just keep responding with the "you're a drunk, drug using idiot" innuendos, and your fake posts that bury information on Scotty the cowardly Sheriff.
    I've said it numerous times, Scotty boy will never be Sheriff again. In fact, he never should've been Sheriff.
    What’s it like being obsessed with another man’s life at this level? Seems like it would not be very healthy.

Unregisteredhedidso

I did

What’s it like being obsessed with another man’s life at this level? Seems like it would not be very healthy.
    I worked directly for him, and none of you know the half of it. He is a complete moron. And I had a front row seat to see how he was lied to, manipulated and fooled on a daily basses. And the people who lied and manipulated him, were just as dumb and stupid as him. It was truly the blind leading the blind. I have no excuses. Yes, I’m a loser for being a part of it. But fortunately I was kept out of the loop, which Kept me from being directly associated with the incompetence.

Unregistered
    The sad thing is you may be right and wrong at the same time. Israel is the biggest moron to ever be sheriff, he believed his own hype, and talking to him does lower your IQ ................ but he still may win because ...... BROWARD!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhedidso View Post
    I worked directly for him, and none of you know the half of it. He is a complete moron. And I had a front row seat to see how he was lied to, manipulated and fooled on a daily basses. And the people who lied and manipulated him, were just as dumb and stupid as him. It was truly the blind leading the blind. I have no excuses. Yes, I’m a loser for being a part of it. But fortunately I was kept out of the loop, which Kept me from being directly associated with the incompetence.
    I don’t know who you are but god damn you write stuff that is pathetic. I’m not being sarcastic when I say this, get a hobby, spend time with your family, learn a new skill but this obsession you have is really sad. Good luck my friend.

Unregistered
    Thank god for brilliant people like Desantis, Andy estranged father Pollack and Punter Pollack. They gave us a wicked smart ebony expert to fix everything. NOT

Unregistered
    Ok, so what you're saying is new to anyone? I know the Israelites think hes a genius but that's about it. Heres another shocker....BSO is full of incompetent, arrogant, blow hard azzholes! I know that's hard to believe also.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredhedidso View Post
    Sour grapes Russ?

Unregisteredwhenohwhen

Of course

Sour grapes Russ?
    Lol, Russ was smarter than them all.

Unregistered
    I can use the same response for most of the idiots on here that are pro Israel.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast