Campaign event is a bust !
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Campaign event is a bust !

Tonight, Temporary Tony had a fundraiser event for his election kickoff. Only 30 people showed up on the same area where 17 people lost family members on 2/14/18. Give it up Greg Tony. Even the parkland parented don’t support you.

Unregistered
    This guy is a joke

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tonight, Temporary Tony had a fundraiser event for his election kickoff. Only 30 people showed up on the same area where 17 people lost family members on 2/14/18. Give it up Greg Tony. Even the parkland parented don’t support you.
    I have to say I went to support temp Tony and was so embarrassed that I left stealthily

Unregistered
    I went and good food. I had ham hocks, gizzards, eyeball soup, sous, and washed it all down with Grape NiHi soda. Then we all had Watermelon. Yummy for my fat tummy, Thank you Tony. You are one nice Italian Guy.

Unregistered
    I went and good food. I had ham hocks, gizzards, eyeball soup, sous, and washed it all down with Grape NiHi soda. Then we all had Watermelon. Yummy for my fat tummy, Thank you Tony. You are one nice Italian Guy.
    If I didnt know any better I think that spread you described is a ghetto hood rat favorite meal???

Unregistered
    If I didnt know any better I think that spread you described is a ghetto hood rat favorite meal???
    Dont be a silly my fine friend. I believe he described the fine cuisine found at all barmitzvas around Broward. Hava Nagila...

Unregistered
    Hes truly a waste here. Has done nothing but hit on women and isolate himself on the 5th floor like hes the Effin Pope. The citizens need better

Unregistered
    That $20,000.00 donation from ONE is upsetting you ? No?

Twenty Thousand Dollars..... Nice way to kick off.

Unregistered
    That $20,000.00 donation from ONE is upsetting you ? No?

Twenty Thousand Dollars..... Nice way to kick off.
    I wouldn't walk around with a lump in my pants over that. A decade ago, Lamberti had a million bucks when he ran. If that self righteous turd Adelstein wants to be an influence player, she and punter Pollack better stop holding hands and raise some real coin. Hey Hunter. Does your boytoy Temporary know youre just a teenage bed wetter? Get ready for politics, you two!!! Lol

Unregistered
    Does anyone know how Israel did with his fundraiser tonight?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast