Reinstate Josh! - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Reinstate Josh!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Josh is more of a coward than Peterson. At least Peterson stayed and hid behind a pole. Josh arrived , put his vest on, and then drove a mile away. He should of keep driving, WTF was he thinking.
    Yeah he was the last one on scene the last three shots were fired as he got out of the car and he was told to stay back not knowing if it was a sniper but the other six deputies and 1 Coral Springs cop that got there before him did nothing and your talkingshit about him... the only coward here is you

Unregistered
    Lol. Snipers 😂

Unregistered
    I'm not the coward. Ok, let's say the sniper story is true. Why didn't he seek immediate cover behind his unit. He got out of his unit put his vest and fled a mile away.. Who are you kidding.

Unregistered
    I'm not the coward. Ok, let's say the sniper story is true. Why didn't he seek immediate cover behind his unit. He got out of his unit put his vest and fled a mile away.. Who are you kidding.
    He did!!!!

Unregistered
    Josh, you're the only one here defending yourself. There's absolutely nobody defending you in person anywhere. NOBODY.

Unregistered
    Josh, you're the only one here defending yourself. There's absolutely nobody defending you in person anywhere. NOBODY.
    This is not Josh!!! The guy left detail was the last one there and if you watch the video you would have known that.. he's not the one that should be getting messed with

Unregistered
    This is not Josh!!! The guy left detail was the last one there and if you watch the video you would have known that.. he's not the one that should be getting messed with

Unregistered
    Ok, you are not a real cop. Your car is basically concealment NOT cover. And if you do not know what I mean by that then it proves my point. Any LEO that gets to a scene and you have others on scene giving orders..such as "get back" I guarantee you are going to get back going off of the information that is being relayed to you.

Unregistered
    In a sniper situation anything is cover. He got out of the unit to put his vest on. Then fled a mile away.

Unregistered
    Josh fled the scene and showed his true colors.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast