+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 47
 

Thread: Reinstate Josh!

  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Reinstate Josh!

    C’mon, this guy has worked for BSO for over twenty years! He has a son and bills to pay. He responded to a tragedy and was not prepared to confront a 20 year old man with an assault riffle. He took a perimeter post as requested by a supervisor and dispatch.
    The BSO did not properly train him and did not provide the necessary equipment for him to confront such this maniac.
    Give the guy a break and reinstate him now!!

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Temporary porn stache fired and demoted people with much more time than that and didnt think twice. Josh is on ice for now because theres no sheriff to appeal it to. The good part is he is finished.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    C’mon, this guy has worked for BSO for over twenty years! He has a son and bills to pay. He responded to a tragedy and was not prepared to confront a 20 year old man with an assault riffle. He took a perimeter post as requested by a supervisor and dispatch.
    The BSO did not properly train him and did not provide the necessary equipment for him to confront such this maniac.
    Give the guy a break and reinstate him now!!
    The excuse of not being trained properly is BS. But, its absolute BS also that no one above sgt. received any punishment. He will get his job back just like the other deputies. It's also a shame that apparently he left a detail to respond to msd and ultimately was fired.
    I do feel bad for him if he has bills to pay but again, he should have known that BSO could give two craps about anyone below Lieutenant. Once you become a lieutenant, you've proven to command that you're 100% committed to anything they do, even when its 100% wrong. As a message to everyone, do your job at it's most minimal requirement. Never, ever volunteer for anything, dont do any 10-50s or FIs....answer your calls, do your required checks and if a sgt. or above tells you to be more productive, ask them to be specific....if it involves giving out citations or FIs, go to the union.
    Dont be afraid of transfers....go to the union.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Was he fired or suspended?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Hurry up and reinstate him. He can't afford to miss any meals.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The excuse of not being trained properly is BS. But, its absolute BS also that no one above sgt. received any punishment. He will get his job back just like the other deputies. It's also a shame that apparently he left a detail to respond to msd and ultimately was fired.
    I do feel bad for him if he has bills to pay but again, he should have known that BSO could give two craps about anyone below Lieutenant. Once you become a lieutenant, you've proven to command that you're 100% committed to anything they do, even when its 100% wrong. As a message to everyone, do your job at it's most minimal requirement. Never, ever volunteer for anything, dont do any 10-50s or FIs....answer your calls, do your required checks and if a sgt. or above tells you to be more productive, ask them to be specific....if it involves giving out citations or FIs, go to the union.
    Dont be afraid of transfers....go to the union.

    Unfortunately, that's funny. What are they going to do? Unless you're somebody they like, they'll just blow smoke up someplace.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Was he fired or suspended?
    He was fired and would have had 25 in August. Now how is that for command loyalty.
    Krappy Kratz should have been in the trick bag also now how did he escape any punishment...Hmmm how was that possible???

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    But Temporary douche knows what hes doing. He let Captain Russell stay. The only one out of Lauderdale still around. What an inconsistent c@ck sucker he tuturned out to be. No rhyme or reason. Temporary had planned to fire him but once he saw all the white chicks at BSO, he totally forgot about that useless Lauderdale slug Russell. No wonder he has no money and worse credit. Priorities.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    C’mon, this guy has worked for BSO for over twenty years! He has a son and bills to pay. He responded to a tragedy and was not prepared to confront a 20 year old man with an assault riffle. He took a perimeter post as requested by a supervisor and dispatch.
    The BSO did not properly train him and did not provide the necessary equipment for him to confront such this maniac.
    Give the guy a break and reinstate him now!!
    This guy did nothing wrong. You hear his radio when he turned on his camera and someone saying to stay back 500 feet.. this is BS

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    But Temporary douche knows what hes doing. He let Captain Russell stay. The only one out of Lauderdale still around. What an inconsistent c@ck sucker he tuturned out to be. No rhyme or reason. Temporary had planned to fire him but once he saw all the white chicks at BSO, he totally forgot about that useless Lauderdale slug Russell. No wonder he has no money and worse credit. Priorities.
    Fake Capt Fuller is still here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •