Thanks from Officer Blanco to the FOP
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thanks from Officer Blanco to the FOP

Since nobody from the FOP found it important to attend the trial of a POS that shot at Roger I’d like to let the troops know that there was a guilty verdict today in the trial. If anyone would like to come to sentencing on Monday at 9am I’ll post the room number when I have it.
    A big thanks to the FOP for their showing up to support Brother Blanco during this trial it meant a lot to him. I know that the past administrations would have sent out emails and been there.

Unregistered
    Good job FOP thanks for your support. Instead keep selling stupid coins, and doing barbecues and smoking cigars. Clowns

Unregistered
    Not at court for a brother, MIA at city hall today but nice showing for a cigar bar tonight. Glad these guys are on top of everything.

Unregistered
    Why didn’t you say anything? Did you go to court or were you MIA as well?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not at court for a brother, MIA at city hall today but nice showing for a cigar bar tonight. Glad these guys are on top of everything.
    Who cares! Just another piece of shit..

Unregistered
    This FOP is a joke sad nobody supported our brother

Unregistered
    Don’t worry the Reyes are teaming up with the Miami Marlins ( remember the ones that help screw us over years ago) to throw a party.

Unregistered
    Did blanco even tell the fop this was happening they don’t monitor everyones court.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Did blanco even tell the fop this was happening they don’t monitor everyones court.

They where notified and not even an email blast was sent!

Unregistered
    I doubt that those guys send emails for everything

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast