Reduction in force - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Your administration is so sketchy. How are they not in jail at this point? They do whatever they want laws and rules be damned.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your administration is so sketchy. How are they not in jail at this point? They do whatever they want laws and rules be damned.
    They are very good at talking out of both sides of their mouths and telling people exactly what they want to hear. AKA "bold faced liars".

Unregistered
    Our only hope is that Desantis appoints anew secretary very soon that will put a stop to this mess

Unregistered
    Our only hope is that Desantis appoints anew secretary very soon that will put a stop to this mess
    We already have one appointed.

Unregistered
    We already have one appointed.
    Who is it?

Unregistered
    Who is it?
    The first 20 people into the Secretary's parlor can get a Cheerwine. Tomorrow a U2 sing-off. Then the first 20 people on Friday will get free cheddar biscuits from Red Lobster!

Unregistered
    Potentially jobs on the line. Maybe reclassified positions too. Sadly, the response is to insult, cajole, belittle and besmirch the very people that will be making those decisions. At this point it may be moot but what happened to being kind? I don't agree with what is or maybe happening but there is no reason to be less than respectful.

Unregistered
    Realy? Today I watched all the junior people in my office spend the day working on there side business and schoolwork

Unregistered
    Potentially jobs on the line. Maybe reclassified positions too. Sadly, the response is to insult, cajole, belittle and besmirch the very people that will be making those decisions. At this point it may be moot but what happened to being kind? I don't agree with what is or maybe happening but there is no reason to be less than respectful.
    catch cancer

Unregistered
    Go f*** yourself you lying two-faced sack of sh**! How is that for being kind?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234