Reduction in force
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Reduction in force

Can anyone give a clear intelligent answer in if they are reducing our sworn numbers? We are hearing so many rumors right now.

Unregistered

Ministry of Information

I consider myself an expert on everything ABT. You won't see a reduction in the sense that people won't lose their jobs. It is very possible empty slots in some offices may not be filled. It is no secret that the Secretary is a strong advocate for eliminating unnecessary barriers to business. Read that to mean smaller government is better government and there are many areas in DBPR that could use a little "retooling" including ABT. Are we top heavy? Yes. Do we spend too much time on tasks that produce very little benefit for our customers? Yes. A retooling would have to start in TCO and must include a review of what we need vs what we have always done. We triple and quadruple report meaningless stats to justify the positions required to triple and quadruple meaningless stats. The tail is wagging the dog here. I could walk through TCO and point to 10 people and send them home for a few weeks with no adverse impact to operations. What does that tell you about what we need? Focusing on beverage law is a smart move and that is the only threat will save this agency. The rumors will always fly because the agency has no interest in quashing them with facts. That may be changing soon. Stay positive and do your job. You will be fine.

Unregistered
    You won't see a reduction in the sense that people won't lose their jobs. Edit to read people won't lose their jobs

Focusing on beverage law is a smart move and that is the only threat will save this agency. Edit to read thing instead of threat

Unregistered

The hiring process is a joke period, the fix is in way before you arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You won't see a reduction in the sense that people won't lose their jobs. Edit to read people won't lose their jobs

Focusing on beverage law is a smart move and that is the only threat will save this agency. Edit to read thing instead of threat

I SMELL DISCRIMINATION, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. THEY ARE OVER WEIGH, BAD BREATH AND BAD TEETH...OMG Dont get caught like Border Patrol on these forums, they are watching know and cracking down, especially if you are on duty typing junk on here....

Something to think about.

Unregistered
    I SMELL DISCRIMINATION, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. THEY ARE OVER WEIGH, BAD BREATH AND BAD TEETH...OMG Dont get caught like Border Patrol on these forums, they are watching know and cracking down, especially if you are on duty typing junk on here....

Something to think about.
    The only thing I can focus on is your poor grammar and terrible sentence structure.

Unregistered
    Here we go again with killing positions

Unregistered
    Here we go again with killing positions
    Don't worry about it, JW has your back! Remember... he's going to save us from ourselves and he's got it all planned out!

Unregistered
    Don't worry about it, JW has your back! Remember... he's going to save us from ourselves and he's got it all planned out!
    # Defund the police !!!!! Good job Governor making Florida safer for our kids!

Unregistered
    When are you guys going to learn? They do this exercise every year and nothing ever happens. JW actually does have our backs and is trying to do everything he can to make sure we don't lose bodies or positions.

Unregistered
    When are you guys going to learn? They do this exercise every year and nothing ever happens. JW actually does have our backs and is trying to do everything he can to make sure we don't lose bodies or positions.
    JW is also trying to weed us out by enacting horrible shift hours again

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast