Reduction in force - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    I also like how most of our trainers have the worse job performance and stats in the whole state. As well as the wire attitudes.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I also like how most of our trainers have the worse job performance and stats in the whole state. As well as the wire attitudes.
    Tampa 100%. We have a LT who thinks he’s a full time swat team commander and an agent who does about 3 inspections a week at the trainers conference. Best of the best right there.

Unregistered
    Are shifts weeding you out or justifying your existence? Let me know, I’m an ISII so I do not know any better.

Unregistered
    Are shifts weeding you out or justifying your existence? Let me know, I’m an ISII so I do not know any better.
    Well we really have no reason to be on shifts, if we have a reason to work late we’ll work late but conducting inspections on Sunday night is just vindictive and there way of forcing people out. Think about it if I’m told I have to work weekends but can now go to insurance fraud for another 8 grand and not work weekends it just makes sense. I can also go work weekends at the SO and make another 13k just to start.

Unregistered
    Well we really have no reason to be on shifts, if we have a reason to work late we’ll work late but conducting inspections on Sunday night is just vindictive and there way of forcing people out. Think about it if I’m told I have to work weekends but can now go to insurance fraud for another 8 grand and not work weekends it just makes sense. I can also go work weekends at the SO and make another 13k just to start.
    Inspectors will work days. The remaining LEIs will work nights. You will have 16 hour a day coverage. Double the admin cases, double contacts and notices. Double is good. Double avoids trouble. You can thank me later.

Unregistered
    The governor hates you. Your administration hates you. Your union hates you.

Buh Bye Now

Unregistered

Bye cops

Inspectors will work days. The remaining LEIs will work nights. You will have 16 hour a day coverage. Double the admin cases, double contacts and notices. Double is good. Double avoids trouble. You can thank me later.
    Double your pleasure double your fun give me your badge and give me your gun.

Unregistered
    Just asking for a friend but if this reclassification is a done deal then why is an outside new LT starting in Orlando this month

Unregistered
    Just asking for a friend but if this reclassification is a done deal then why is an outside new LT starting in Orlando this month
    Because the plan is probably to get rid of the captian and Lt and keep the new LT

Unregistered
    Because the plan is probably to get rid of the captian and Lt and keep the new LT
    My bet exactly that. The new outside Lt is a friend of a friend and he will ultimately be the Orlando district supervisor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast