Max loved his #1 cake. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered

Humble cake

Max, you have been running your mouth and acting like a badass for far too long. Today you were brought to tears by a freaking cake. A piece of pastry had you running to the Lt crying like a child.
    Let this be a lesson. Be humble or get humbled.

Yours truly,
    B shift South.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Max, you have been running your mouth and acting like a badass for far too long. Today you were brought to tears by a freaking cake. A piece of pastry had you running to the Lt crying like a child.
    Let this be a lesson. Be humble or get humbled.

Yours truly,
    B shift South.
    He says that he is going to squash Ortiz “like a bug” for delivering the cake.

Max, we all know that you wear spanx to for into your uniform. The only thing you squash are your little bolitas

Unregistered
    Orlando Martinez is going to charge sergeants for a LT exam prep course of how to be #1.
    When you graduate from the class, you get a free minions cake

Unregistered
    Maxiepad can you bring me a slice of the cake to the fop meeting , or are you still having Id trying to pull fingerprints from the box?

Unregistered
    Wednesday max will be suspended
    Enjoy the show
    630 pm

Unregistered
    Can we get another cake for max at the fop meeting. Maybe with a detective badge for when he got kicked out of robbery, Homocide, or full time FOP, I see a pattern next kicked out of FOP for good .

Unregistered
    Can we get another cake for max at the fop meeting. Maybe with a detective badge for when he got kicked out of robbery, Homocide, or full time FOP, I see a pattern next kicked out of FOP for good .
    Orlando will be selling cake pops in the shape of Max’s stomach

Unregistered
    Don’t worry another cake will be delivered soon....

Unregistered
    Gestapo Puli your fingerprints were lifted off the cake delivered to max at the station. You have lots to explain. Video footage is being inspected. You have been troubled since max became Sgt before you. You are a hater and I wish he becomes your lieutenant!

Unregistered
    Gestapo Puli your fingerprints were lifted off the cake delivered to max at the station. You have lots to explain. Video footage is being inspected. You have been troubled since max became Sgt before you. You are a hater and I wish he becomes your lieutenant!
    Max, how does it feel that when the vote happened, not one active (besides the fruit cake boys) stood by you? It must have been a wake up call.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123