Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 9
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When this next shoe drops it will be MOST interesting. The pipeline is leading to Ole JT. And then the Chity apologists will start their attacks on Alvin, Henry, Szabo and Jenkins. How convenient it is to ignore the facts, dredge up old news and attack those that spread truth. Just like it was provided very early that news would be coming about Rodriguez so it will be with JT. And eventually Creamer.
    Unfortunately “Attacks” on Alvin, Henry, Szabo, and Jenkins will continue because we know they are origins of theses types of posts; especially the criminal perverted sexual stalker. Old news is brought up because the sexual smack talkin’ troll hasn’t delivered on his lies yet. It’s “troll tastic” fun when y’all do it especially the criminal convict limp wrist lover Alvin. Our side will all get a life when the Mongoose gets a career and moves out under mommies womb. Until then, will troll along side the trailer trash talkin’ troll Alvin.

Unregistered
    Unfortunately “Attacks” on Alvin, Henry, Szabo, and Jenkins will continue because we know they are origins of theses types of posts; especially the criminal perverted sexual stalker. Old news is brought up because the sexual smack talkin’ troll hasn’t delivered on his lies yet. It’s “troll tastic” fun when y’all do it especially the criminal convict limp wrist lover Alvin. Our side will all get a life when the Mongoose gets a career and moves out under mommies womb. Until then, will troll along side the trailer trash talkin’ troll Alvin.
    Is living in a trailer with his mother a crime?
    Is it a crime (the term I was told was simple battery) for a deputy to touch a child and caress their hair while asking them to tell a story? Surely the Sheriff was aware this deputy failed on the roads and at the courthouse and chose to dump such quality on school children. The way I see it, the trailer trash called the Chief deputys exit and informed the news journal before anyone knew. Correctly called several other issues prior to it being public to include a future political targeting of a judge... A month before it actually happened no less! If I were you, I'd look for bugs not moles because no one has ever borrowed this far up VCSO's ass before. You shouldn't wait or hope the Mongoose to dismount anytime soon. Isn't it going on two years now and he has only gotten worse (better) ~

"Tell me another story"

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe…….

Unregistered
    Criminal perverted sexual stalker is a stretch at best. The last time I checked living with your mother in a trailer was legal. Not making the connection you suggest on the court records. Sorry to break it to you but Rodriguez's case alone proves there were no lies but a delay in the outcome and delivery.

I cannot say the same for a creepy deputy who makes children and staff feel uncomfortable at school by using authority to coerce children to tell him stories and also touch them. Last I checked that was in a class of battery, an actual crime. Staff, students and parents saw the red flags. The Sheriff knew of Rodriguez being a problem on patrol and the courthouse but decided to dump that trash on young children. That to me is criminal.
    Do not bank on the trailer trash leaving anytime soon, hasn't it been nearly two years already? No one has ever burrowed this far up the SO's ass that I can remember. I do not see him dismounting anytime soon either. He has called certain cases correctly that would require inside knowledge. And seems content with breaking inside news before anyone has any knowledge of a problem existing. I think of him like a dog that gets kicked and abused. There will come a day when the dog gets kicked one too many times. You've been kicking the dog since early in the 2000's! What did you expect to happen. He certainly has caused everyone here embarrassment. Took political figures down publically, correctly predicted a targeting of a juvenile judge. Called Creamers exit and Homans lawyers delivery of complaint to the county legal. Joel Turney and the list goes on! Yea, I do not see the MONGOOSE leaving anytime soon.

Unregistered
    Criminal perverted sexual stalker is a stretch at best. The last time I checked living with your mother in a trailer was legal. Not making the connection you suggest on the court records. Sorry to break it to you but Rodriguez's case alone proves there were no lies but a delay in the outcome and delivery.

I cannot say the same for a creepy deputy who makes children and staff feel uncomfortable at school by using authority to coerce children to tell him stories and also touch them. Last I checked that was in a class of battery, an actual crime. Staff, students and parents saw the red flags. The Sheriff knew of Rodriguez being a problem on patrol and the courthouse but decided to dump that trash on young children. That to me is criminal.
    Do not bank on the trailer trash leaving anytime soon, hasn't it been nearly two years already? No one has ever burrowed this far up the SO's ass that I can remember. I do not see him dismounting anytime soon either. He has called certain cases correctly that would require inside knowledge. And seems content with breaking inside news before anyone has any knowledge of a problem existing. I think of him like a dog that gets kicked and abused. There will come a day when the dog gets kicked one too many times. You've been kicking the dog since early in the 2000's! What did you expect to happen. He certainly has caused everyone here embarrassment. Took political figures down publically, correctly predicted a targeting of a juvenile judge. Called Creamers exit and Homans lawyers delivery of complaint to the county legal. Joel Turney and the list goes on! Yea, I do not see the MONGOOSE leaving anytime soon.
    It’s funny to listen to you post about yourself.

Unregistered

Chitwood has to hate that Alvin is a man of conviction and conscience. And also that Alvin will call him out.

Unregistered
    Chitwood has to hate that Alvin is a man of conviction and conscience. And also that Alvin will call him out.
    I have to agree. Well, I know he hates it but the persistence is having an effect.

Unregistered
    I have to agree. Well, I know he hates it but the persistence is having an effect.
    “Effect” on making Alvin looking like a bigger moron each and every post. He’s is a person of ‘criminal conviction’ for sure! Persistence is cute if you follow though with something. The only thing I hate is trailer trash troll talking liars who don’t deliver on their bogus threats. I will agree, it’s sure not illegal to live in your momma’s trailer in your 40’s, but, it sure looks embarrassing for a big talker who can’t barely wipe his butt without mom. Do you ever get a rash Alvin if mom doesn’t wipe correctly? Asking for a friend on patrol in Deltona this morning.

Unregistered
    “Effect” on making Alvin looking like a bigger moron each and every post. He’s is a person of ‘criminal conviction’ for sure! Persistence is cute if you follow though with something. The only thing I hate is trailer trash troll talking liars who don’t deliver on their bogus threats. I will agree, it’s sure not illegal to live in your momma’s trailer in your 40’s, but, it sure looks embarrassing for a big talker who can’t barely wipe his butt without mom. Do you ever get a rash Alvin if mom doesn’t wipe correctly? Asking for a friend on patrol in Deltona this morning.
    HYpoCrITe…….

Unregistered
    I think there are a couple of things wrong with this post. A troll like you has no friends. Another thing is anybody on patrol can easily respond to anything. Lets not forget Chity's no proactivity policy. And for delivering...he was the first to bring out information about Rodriguez and Turney....and what they did.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast