Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 4
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tough talk Chitty. Must be hitting pretty close to home to get you so riled up. Don't forget about the big immigration sweep tomorrow. Make sure you favorite amigos are safe. Loser.
    Debunk what I said then sweetheart! Name one person at ABC or on the anti Chitty agenda that is not a nutcase, has a wonderful career, hasn’t had any disciplinary problems on the job, and/or doesn’t have a shady background?

Unregistered
    Debunk what I said then sweetheart! Name one person at ABC or on the anti Chitty agenda that is not a nutcase, has a wonderful career, hasn’t had any disciplinary problems on the job, and/or doesn’t have a shady background?
    Chitty is a scumbag

Unregistered
    They can’t debunk what you said because it’s true. Nuts attract other nuts just like pervs attract other pervs.

Unregistered
    They can’t debunk what you said because it’s true. Nuts attract other nuts just like pervs attract other pervs.
    Haha. Having to respond to your own post is sad.

Unregistered
    Haha. Having to respond to your own post is sad.
    You’re the only one who does that Chipmunk

Unregistered
    You’re the only one who does that Chipmunk
    Nice comeback Chitty. You are such a loser.

Unregistered
    Nice try. Who are you? I assure you there are several and we would never disclose our many sources.... SOOO
    ABC stands for anyone but Chitwood and not All Bad Cops.This is the main reason we have not aligned with American Freedom Seekers, but they did inquire and we share records and content. ABC is dedicated to Chitwood only issues and has many contributors. And for the record; a 2,227% increase in engagements in the last 28 days is success in my eyes. You keep assuming were failing and we continue to grow. I am sure you've been wrong before, as you are now. We do not need or care to prove our validity or reach, the content of ABC proves this point. The fact that were still here and wont leave should be a clear message... 😎ABC 2020, hell we'll be 😎ABC 2024 if needed so pack a lunch and grab a seat.

So let's stay on topic

Unregistered
    Nice try. Who are you? I assure you there are several and we would never disclose our many sources.... SOOO
    ABC stands for anyone but Chitwood and not All Bad Cops.This is the main reason we have not aligned with American Freedom Seekers, but they did inquire and we share records and content. ABC is dedicated to Chitwood only issues and has many contributors. And for the record; a 2,227% increase in engagements in the last 28 days is success in my eyes. You keep assuming were failing and we continue to grow. I am sure you've been wrong before, as you are now. We do not need or care to prove our validity or reach, the content of ABC proves this point. The fact that were still here and wont leave should be a clear message... 😎ABC 2020, hell we'll be 😎ABC 2024 if needed so pack a lunch and grab a seat.

So let's stay on topic
    Keep up the great work!!! Chitwood and his 1 or 2 buddies (and PIO office) that monitor this forum must be hating life.

Unregistered
    Yup! Did you noticed they danced around the question? Anything But Classy (ABC) individuals. When you have barely over 100 members, any engagement will bring their numbers up. I love the photoshopped picture of Chitty wearing the rubber condoms suit. It definitely highlights their maturity level. I am supposed to take this site seriously? It’s no wonder why they are screw ups with their personal lives; more bad immature judgement.

Unregistered
    Yup! Did you noticed they danced around the question? Anything But Classy (ABC) individuals. When you have barely over 100 members, any engagement will bring their numbers up. I love the photoshopped picture of Chitty wearing the rubber condoms suit. It definitely highlights their maturity level. I am supposed to take this site seriously? It’s no wonder why they are screw ups with their personal lives; more bad immature judgement.
    I am only the editor and I could give a rat's a** if you take it seriously! Buh bye 👋
    I do not photoshop and never have. But it was a dildo suit and not a condom suit Einstein

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast