Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Time will tell.

Watch the Pandora's box that opens behind this. I'd bet that Garcia is next. Funny how things unfold and begin to spin out of control from not handling properly to begin with. Chitwood will have to take it on the chin and accept his faults rather than blaming the school administration. Stay tuned, I dont believe any resignations will stop the inevitable FDLE involvement.
    Having high expectations is a great thing! Repeating your flawed arguments that things are going to “spin out of control” or making this appear to be the next scandal that is going to tarnish Chitty is just plain STUPID! How many times does this have to be suggested that this is the reason you twits are never taken seriously. Didn’t the certified creepy sexual deviant stalker Chester “Lee” Chipmunk also said it best, “innocent until proven guilty?” It’s funny how it doesn’t apply when it’s someone else in trouble.

Unregistered
    Having high expectations is a great thing! Repeating your flawed arguments that things are going to “spin out of control” or making this appear to be the next scandal that is going to tarnish Chitty is just plain STUPID! How many times does this have to be suggested that this is the reason you twits are never taken seriously. Didn’t the certified creepy sexual deviant stalker Chester “Lee” Chipmunk also said it best, “innocent until proven guilty?” It’s funny how it doesn’t apply when it’s someone else in trouble.
    The only thing that tarnishes Chitty is his own chit. He doesn't need anyones help there. I have faith in him doing the right thing though.Time will tell, but either way it wont be his fault and he will expertly slide that title to who deserves it. Ben hired Rodriguez not him, right? Rodriguez has a clean file right? Dont worry it isn't the Sheriff's problem. YET.
    From what I can see, it appears that the Sheriff noticed the issues a while ago and opted to have guardians protecting children at school and not VCSO.
    Regardless of the outcome, it wont be good for the county as a whole.
    High expectations happens to be my personal knowledge and connection to a victim Danno.

Unregistered
    The only thing that tarnishes Chitty is his own chit. He doesn't need anyones help there. I have faith in him doing the right thing though.Time will tell, but either way it wont be his fault and he will expertly slide that title to who deserves it. Ben hired Rodriguez not him, right? Rodriguez has a clean file right? Dont worry it isn't the Sheriff's problem. YET.
    From what I can see, it appears that the Sheriff noticed the issues a while ago and opted to have guardians protecting children at school and not VCSO.
    Regardless of the outcome, it wont be good for the county as a whole.
    High expectations happens to be my personal knowledge and connection to a victim Danno.
    I don’t believe you! You’ve cried wolf too many times! So much knowledge, insight, and evidence! You never end up delivering! I’d just think you’d be tired of making fools of yourselves! You and your cohorts have so much baggage to be casting stones! People with terrible backgrounds personally and professionally. You are obviously are not a high achiever or you would have gotten the clue. You always know best, right? So, it was Chitty’s sole decision to place guardians in schools?

Unregistered
    I don’t believe you! You’ve cried wolf too many times! So much knowledge, insight, and evidence! You never end up delivering! I’d just think you’d be tired of making fools of yourselves! You and your cohorts have so much baggage to be casting stones! People with terrible backgrounds personally and professionally. You are obviously are not a high achiever or you would have gotten the clue. You always know best, right? So, it was Chitty’s sole decision to place guardians in schools?
    It was a joint decision with Chitwood and the school board.

Truth is that there is still a serious personnel shortage with the VCSO. And having guardians helps out just like using G4S in the courts.

And lets not forget the letter Chitwood sent out to all recently retired deputies last year asking them to come back as SRDs....prior to this ever expanding guardian program.

Unregistered

Truth is that there is still a serious personnel shortage with the VCSO. And having guardians helps out just like using G4S in the courts.

And lets not forget the letter Chitwood sent out to all recently retired deputies last year asking them to come back as SRDs....prior to this ever expanding guardian program.
    I meant to say school district...not school board

Unregistered

How many positions are they down?

Unregistered

The presentation was it was another moronic decision by Chitty to have SROs at schools; when in fact it was a joint decision! I am not implying I agree with SROs. However, if you’re going to blame, then blame accordingly! It makes you look petty and silly again! Is Chitty also in charge of hiring or isn’t that Human Resources?

Unregistered
    The presentation was it was another moronic decision by Chitty to have SROs at schools; when in fact it was a joint decision! I am not implying I agree with SROs. However, if you’re going to blame, then blame accordingly! It makes you look petty and silly again! Is Chitty also in charge of hiring or isn’t that Human Resources?
    Chitty is a scumbag

Unregistered
    Chitty is a scumbag
    Because you turds at ABC say so? Maybe the Freedom Seekers might take down Chitty instead? Have you ever who is more nuttier, Alvin, Henry, or Joy? Why is everyone on the ABC side of the argument such loonies? Is there anyone credible, mentally competent. and has an impressive background that can step up?

Unregistered
    Because you turds at ABC say so? Maybe the Freedom Seekers might take down Chitty instead? Have you ever who is more nuttier, Alvin, Henry, or Joy? Why is everyone on the ABC side of the argument such loonies? Is there anyone credible, mentally competent. and has an impressive background that can step up?
    Tough talk Chitty. Must be hitting pretty close to home to get you so riled up. Don't forget about the big immigration sweep tomorrow. Make sure you favorite amigos are safe. Loser.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast