Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 2
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    One wonders if this is the same Rodriguez....

http://www.volusiaexposed.com/invest...orodriquez.pdf

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Chitwood will use this like he did with Braman. Make a big production over it so he gets some publicity. Put on a show about how he is going to have the badge melted so no other deputy will use it, etc. Watch and see....
    I could see that... Cant say I blame him either.

Unregistered
    One wonders if this is the same Rodriguez....

http://www.volusiaexposed.com/invest...orodriquez.pdf
    Affirmative

Unregistered
    Affirmative
    You can put a fork in him...he's done. No stroking of Chitwoods ego will save him.

Unregistered
    You can put a fork in him...he's done. No stroking of Chitwoods ego will save him.
    Funny how you are believing he is guilty without knowing the facts. How typical.

Unregistered
    No, they are not true.
    Looking more and more like they are true

Unregistered
    Looking more and more like they are true
    What are the allegations?

Unregistered
    Funny how you are believing he is guilty without knowing the facts. How typical.
    When you have the same players on here looking for anything anti-Chittwood, they will cast their stones with hopes of stirring up the pot. It’s quite obvious who’s writing the majority of the drivel. It’s just a pig wearing lipstick typing on a new thread.

Unregistered
    When you have the same players on here looking for anything anti-Chittwood, they will cast their stones with hopes of stirring up the pot. It’s quite obvious who’s writing the majority of the drivel. It’s just a pig wearing lipstick typing on a new thread.
    Chitty. This thread is not about you. It is about Rodriguez and how he is in deep doo-doo. You have quite the ego Chitty (I guess that is why Campbell was busy stroking it).

If you spent less time worrying about what is on these threads and more time looking and acting like a sheriff we would be better off.

Unregistered
    What are the allegations?
    Time will tell.

Watch the Pandora's box that opens behind this. I'd bet that Garcia is next. Funny how things unfold and begin to spin out of control from not handling properly to begin with. Chitwood will have to take it on the chin and accept his faults rather than blaming the school administration. Stay tuned, I dont believe any resignations will stop the inevitable FDLE involvement.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast