Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 7
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Agreed! Chester Lee Chipmunk always dropping names thinking he’s made a big discovery and figured it all out! He just looks like a bigger crazed buffoon! The nerve of that ass wipe bringing up trolling when he’s the biggest troll on here! Haven’t you also noticed Chipmunk and the “award winning reporter” always seem to make themselves a part of each thread, then complain people are talking down about them instead of the topic? That is down right psychotic behavior!
    Preach on Chitty. But you too are also a scumbag.

Unregistered
    Huh? Bwahaha, I wonder if he applied to an agency down south.

Unregistered
    Tell me a story... Once upon a time
    Ya gotta admit that the Sheriff is doing great for the schools employing guardians rather than "f****** pedaphiles" as a parent exclaimed!

Unregistered
    Tell me a story... Once upon a time
    Ya gotta admit that the Sheriff is doing great for the schools employing guardians rather than "f****** pedaphiles" as a parent exclaimed!
    Good one Pat.

Unregistered
    Good one Pat.
    Sorry to disappoint but I made that comment 😎 Told ya so long ago.

Unregistered
    That IA on Rodriguez was jaw dropping. How he became an SRD would make for interesting reading. That IA paints Rodriguez as a pedophile, a coward, dishonest, a pervert and lazy.

Unregistered
    That IA on Rodriguez was jaw dropping. How he became an SRD would make for interesting reading. That IA paints Rodriguez as a pedophile, a coward, dishonest, a pervert and lazy.
    The cheerleaders aren't crying foul now. Come on, where's all the support for Rodriguez now? Told you it was coming, actually promised it was coming... NEXT

Unregistered
    The cheerleaders aren't crying foul now. Come on, where's all the support for Rodriguez now? Told you it was coming, actually promised it was coming... NEXT
    At least we will still have the pedofile style consexual sexual stalker Chimpmunk broadcasting live from his mother’s trailer still; spreading gossip like his morbidly obese loser step-father Hospital Hank Heifer Hermaphrodite. Alvin will never have a career and will always be a lowlife limp wrist troll who’s opinion only counts just to make fun of him. I’d just wish this Christmas season you would deliver on your promises you made last year and the year before you limp wrist liar.

Unregistered
    At least we will still have the pedofile style consexual sexual stalker Chimpmunk broadcasting live from his mother’s trailer still; spreading gossip like his morbidly obese loser step-father Hospital Hank Heifer Hermaphrodite. Alvin will never have a career and will always be a lowlife limp wrist troll who’s opinion only counts just to make fun of him. I’d just wish this Christmas season you would deliver on your promises you made last year and the year before you limp wrist liar.
    HYpoCrITe…….

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe…….
    It’s okay Hanky, you have finally realized your a failure of a “journalist” and need to move on to brighter pastures. I commend you for finally realizing your fake hyperbole hyperventilating hype wasn’t winning your audience base. It’s only “boring” when you two scum suckers have lost the battle. To recap: Chitwood wins again, you’re a failure, and Alvin will always be a creepy perverted pedofile style stalker; who trolls VCSO with his lefty liberal injured limp wrist and dreams of broken promises. What a perverted numbskull twat for sure!

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast