Say it ain't so Rodriguez - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think there are a couple of things wrong with this post. A troll like you has no friends. Another thing is anybody on patrol can easily respond to anything. Lets not forget Chity's no proactivity policy. And for delivering...he was the first to bring out information about Rodriguez and Turney....and what they did.
    You seem to be just as ignorant as Alvin (or you’re just him). We know Alvin likes talking to himself. I don’t know how many times the has to be explained. It has and never has been about “reporting” from his snitches. He has constantly indicated he had information about public employees or officials that were going to embarrass them or the county. Where is this embarrassing information? Where’s also the complaints to FDLE from him about so called misconduct he received? My prediction for 2020 is he still continue to be a fraud and a liar.

Unregistered
    You seem to be just as ignorant as Alvin (or you’re just him). We know Alvin likes talking to himself. I don’t know how many times the has to be explained. It has and never has been about “reporting” from his snitches. He has constantly indicated he had information about public employees or officials that were going to embarrass them or the county. Where is this embarrassing information? Where’s also the complaints to FDLE from him about so called misconduct he received? My prediction for 2020 is he still continue to be a fraud and a liar.
    HYpoCrITe.....

Unregistered
    Meanwhile the chips continue to fall. Read LEO affairs Volusia to recognize the embarrassment.

Unregistered
    Meanwhile the chips continue to fall. Read LEO affairs Volusia to recognize the embarrassment.
    The embarrassment is reading Alvin’s rants and following through. Chips do not continue to fall you moron! You act like professional standards misconduct issues are exclusive to VCSO stupid. They are pretty common in law enforcement agencies. You know, like the sergeant that was recently demoted at Ormond PD. There’s always bad players in every business or public administration component. That’s why you’re the joke of the town! Nothing Alvin, Henry, or any anti-Chitwood person on here will ever bring the Sheriff down. This place is just an outlet for the disgruntled life screw ups to troll their trash! Chitwood will remain your Sheriff in 2020. That’s a reality check and coverage you can count on you imbecile dolts.

Unregistered
    The embarrassment is reading Alvin’s rants and following through. Chips do not continue to fall you moron! You act like professional standards misconduct issues are exclusive to VCSO stupid. They are pretty common in law enforcement agencies. You know, like the sergeant that was recently demoted at Ormond PD. There’s always bad players in every business or public administration component. That’s why you’re the joke of the town! Nothing Alvin, Henry, or any anti-Chitwood person on here will ever bring the Sheriff down. This place is just an outlet for the disgruntled life screw ups to troll their trash! Chitwood will remain your Sheriff in 2020. That’s a reality check and coverage you can count on you imbecile dolts.
    HYpoCrITe.....

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe.....
    Alvin is such a stupid sounding name! Lawson is even more dumb. Hank/Henry makes the list too! Two names that named after clowns at the circus. I would expect anything different from these two deadbeat idiots! Notice everyone on here in opposition of Chitwood has major shortcomings and is either in a deadbeat job or unemployed. All inept from ever being a great Deputy from either their criminal, physical, or misconduct characteristics. Thank goodness we have suburb intellect journalist like Mark D. Barker calling out the real corruption! Mark has served alongside our great Sheriff Chitwood as a distinguished member of the law enforcement community.

Unregistered
    Alvin is such a stupid sounding name! Lawson is even more dumb. Hank/Henry makes the list too! Two names that named after clowns at the circus. I would expect anything different from these two deadbeat idiots! Notice everyone on here in opposition of Chitwood has major shortcomings and is either in a deadbeat job or unemployed. All inept from ever being a great Deputy from either their criminal, physical, or misconduct characteristics. Thank goodness we have suburb intellect journalist like Mark D. Barker calling out the real corruption! Mark has served alongside our great Sheriff Chitwood as a distinguished member of the law enforcement community.
    HYpoCrITe......

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe......
    CHitWooD is still YOUR Sheriff!

Unregistered
    HYpoCrITe…….haha

Unregistered
    Funny how you assume when the topic involves being a hypocrite it is about Chitwood.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast