Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    HYpoCrITe…..!!!!!!
    CHitWooD is still YOUR Sheriff!

Unregistered
    CHitWooD is still YOUR Sheriff!
    I for one am glad he is our sheriff. Not only is he the worlds biggest hypocrite but quite possibly the worlds worst sheriff (now that DeSantis gave Israel the boot). Keep making us proud Chity.

Unregistered
    I for one am glad he is our sheriff. Not only is he the worlds biggest hypocrite but quite possibly the worlds worst sheriff (now that DeSantis gave Israel the boot). Keep making us proud Chity.
    I happen to disagree! I think Chitwood is an outstanding Sheriff and great public servant. Chitwood will be re-elected because he’s been a great leader. I know you “snowflakes” on this board will probably have a meltdown. However, we all know the anti-Chitwood crowd on here is just butthurt their careers and personal lives are in the tank. If Chitwood screwed up like those traitors to the badge Jenkins and Szabo, I could see him getting the boot. Until then, keep wishing you can get into press conferences and live each and every day with your criminal past. Elections and personal decisions have consequences. Doesn’t it suck to be you!

Unregistered
    I happen to disagree! I think Chitwood is an outstanding Sheriff and great public servant. Chitwood will be re-elected because he’s been a great leader. I know you “snowflakes” on this board will probably have a meltdown. However, we all know the anti-Chitwood crowd on here is just butthurt their careers and personal lives are in the tank. If Chitwood screwed up like those traitors to the badge Jenkins and Szabo, I could see him getting the boot. Until then, keep wishing you can get into press conferences and live each and every day with your criminal past. Elections and personal decisions have consequences. Doesn’t it suck to be you!
    I like having Chity as our sheriff. It is nice to have somebody to laugh at. And with Chity you know it is just a matter of time before he needs SWAT to save him again, screws up a felony traffic stop, etc. I want Chity to stay the Sheriff forever. It might not be good for the citizens and safety...but you have to admit it is great for a good laugh.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112