Captain's Position sold for $2000

Unregistered

Captain's Position sold for $2000

Collier County Lieutenant Andy Prisco hired by Lee County Sheriff's Office as a Captain, after he and his wife donate $2000 to Carmine's war chest. Ask yourself, this guy made more than most Captains at LCSO, so why leave your agency of 15 plus years - to come here......More money. Remind me again how your long term service to LCSO matter with this canidate.
    See the writing on the wall.

Facts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Collier County Lieutenant Andy Prisco hired by Lee County Sheriff's Office as a Captain, after he and his wife donate $2000 to Carmine's war chest. Ask yourself, this guy made more than most Captains at LCSO, so why leave your agency of 15 plus years - to come here......More money. Remind me again how your long term service to LCSO matter with this canidate.
    See the writing on the wall.
    To the author of the above:
    Suggest you read the Florida Election rules on how much an individual can donate, it'll save you from looking like a idiot.

Type Date Candidate Office Contributor/Vendor Amount Cont Type/Purpose Type Occupation Amend Report
    ContributionCont 6/19/2019 MARCENO, CARMINE-1545 SHERIFF
    ANDREW PRISCO
    14750 Six Mile Cypress Pkwy
    FT. MYERS, FL 33912
    $1,000.00 Individual Check LAWENFORCEMENT 19M6

ContributionCont 6/19/2019 MARCENO, CARMINE-1545 SHERIFF
    KRISTI PRISCO
    14750 Six Mile Cypress Pkwy
    FT MYERS, FL 33912
    $1,000.00 Individual Check REALTOR 19M6

Unregistered

Utter contempt for faithful LCSO members

Think about this for a minute. Our old buddy Mike “Show Me The Money” Scott IMPORTED Carmine Marceno from Brooklyn/Naples/Collier rather than groom long time LCSO members for top jobs. Now there is a good old boy for you!
    So now we have a Liar, Fraud, Baby Killer, No Comment import from Brooklyn running things. He continues to bring in outsiders and pay big taxpayers bucks in contempt of Lee County faithful. Wow, now there is something to look forward to. Work 23 years and be shown the door, no respect, no nothing because Carmine is an egomaniac counting on the stupidity the Lee County residents.
    Isn’t it odd that the new outreach center is located in Estero/Bonita Springs, the biggest voting block of Conservative Republicans?
    Anybody that backs this guy is a turn coat traitor to the heritage of Lee County! A damn Yankee has infiltrated Lee County and you are allowing this? You deserve what you get. Promises made and broken in your face smug lies supported by Eric Smith, Morgan Bowden, Chris Lalor, Anita Iriarte, and Captain Gizzi.
    What does it take to make you fight for your families? Good luck you are all sheep to the slaughter.

Unregistered
    Give me a good raise and I could give a damn about any of this! Won’t be a story next week.

Unregistered

If he wanted to make a difference

Why expend tax dollars to put a community center in estero? Services are needed in Lehigh, Dunbar, East Lee, North Ft Myers not in a place where unicorns and sunshine shoot out rich peoples butts. Call it what it really is, a glorified campaign headquaters. Period. How much did Marceno spend on his office credit card to decorate and outfit it to please the enforcer who lives around the corner in West Bay Club Carmine D? Disgusting.

Unregistered

Creep

More money for Carmine’s career and none for us.

Unregistered

You cannot hide Carmine

Yes you are the laughing stock of an interim Sheriff.

Unregistered

Gramps leavans killed me

Why did you kill your grand baby

Unregistered

Slaughter

Don’t slaughter any more grand babies leavans

Unregistered
    He owes his own Campaign manager money so he’s selling his Jeep. What a turd!