Why is Temp Tony persuading vulnerable parents to raise funds? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What does that mean, you anti semitic prick.
    It means just what it says. Other children and family members were killed as well, but all you hear about is this loud mouth few. Like their loved ones were somehow more important than the others. This tragedy makes them no more qualified to make decisions on school board and law enforcement principles than before. Certainly doesn't make them experts on anything but running their mouths. Where were these gifted people a year ago? And the new found sense of unchallenged entitlement will stop.

Unregistered

From Parkland

I will attend and will contribute to this candidate BECAUSE, as of yet, I have not been presented with an option that I consider to be better. I do have concerns about this candidate; mostly the suspension of the Tamarac deputies which I disagree with. Also, concerned about his support or lack of support for PROMISE. In the event that another candidate comes along that I consider to be a better fit for school safety, I will withdraw my support, donate again and campaign for another. If you don't like what's in place, present the public with someone we can all agree on. Ron DeSantis cannot stop a challenger for 2020. You seem to be upset about Parkland's support for Tony; yet what are the alternatives?

Pollack: supported the suspensions

A few other candidates have been in the news as crazy people

the republican candidate has no chance of winning in Broward

We'd love to agree with you on who the next Sheriff should be. Throw us a name, tell us how he will rid this county of juvenile leniency and we'll all be on the same page.

Unregistered
    Who gives a shiit??? This is a blog board you self-righteous douche!!! Opening the front of my pants: "Look down here and grade this!"
    LoI agree, who gives a shit, as long as you can understand what the person is writing, that's good enough. For that jerk off! Correct that!

Unregistered
    I will attend and will contribute to this candidate BECAUSE, as of yet, I have not been presented with an option that I consider to be better. I do have concerns about this candidate; mostly the suspension of the Tamarac deputies which I disagree with. Also, concerned about his support or lack of support for PROMISE. In the event that another candidate comes along that I consider to be a better fit for school safety, I will withdraw my support, donate again and campaign for another. If you don't like what's in place, present the public with someone we can all agree on. Ron DeSantis cannot stop a challenger for 2020. You seem to be upset about Parkland's support for Tony; yet what are the alternatives?

We'd love to agree with you on who the next Sheriff should be. Throw us a name, tell us how he will rid this county of juvenile leniency and we'll all be on the same page.
    That's fair. I had certainly hoped we could present a better option by now but it's been thin pickens. And yes, there are several running who are true loonies. Stay tuned. Were trying, because this guy isn't the answer.

Unregistered
    Another moron who can't spell....its charity not charity and violence, not violence. Is your computer spell check also illiterate?
    Charity not Charity? Who's is the illiterate you dumb ass lol? Dont correct it you can't correct the right way you douche.

Unregistered

Also a long term resident and think the same way. Because of a few loudmouths there's a broad assumption that we are sheep. but not so. The Hogg crew is extremely small and the other right extreme is small as well. The rest of us are looking at all of the candidates and are not sold on any of them. One thing that most agree on in that we don't want Scott back. In fact, we want the Parkland comissioners and mayor out too. Other than that, we have eyes wide open and there's plenty of time before the election to get this right.

Unregistered
    Sit back and see who the Deputies endorse. The Union has the dirt on the candidates and it will be sprung on each of them when they come in for an interview

Unregistered
    Charity not Charity? Who's is the illiterate you dumb ass lol? Dont correct it you can't correct the right way you douche.
    Wow! You really are a yard. I know you have made atleast two post and both contain spelling and grammar errors. You are definitely the product of the dumbing down of the school system.

Unregistered

One-term DeSantis, the Pollack’s and Temp Tony!!

This is like out of a poorly scripted movie. DeSantis campaigns and without a shred of evidence tells everyone he will fire Israel if elected. Why? Because he promised those daddy Pollack and wanna-be baby hunter Pollack that somehow they had clout and had trump’s ear. What a total joke!! Yes, sad they lost their daughter/sister but these two are really pathetic. Clueless!!!!

Unregistered
    Wow! You really are a yard. I know you have made atleast two post and both contain spelling and grammar errors. You are definitely the product of the dumbing down of the school system.
    Maybe you need to check what you write before you hit that submit button f*ck face

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast