MSD / Tamarac
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MSD / Tamarac

Unregistered

MSD / Tamarac

So let me get this straight. We had 8 deputies not go in the 1200 building while kids were being slaughtered. Only 3 of them get jammed up and the other ones don’t even get a counseling but the Tamarac guys get suspended without pay and charged for political reasons for doing their ****ing jobs when they did exactly what they were trained to do?

Come on sheriff right the wrong

Unregistered
    And can someone tell me why three deputies are suspended without pay for MISDEMEANORS? Look at the deputies that have been arrested for other infractions and not suspended (DUIs, for one).

Unregistered

.cowards.

Arrest the others that are still cowardly employed.

Unregisteredandhimtoo

One better

Well, I’m assuming many of you didn’t read the report. What about the Coral Springs cop who was the first CS cop on scene with an AR15, while Cruze was still in the building. And according to the report( their words) he took cover behind a tree. NO, he hid behind a tree and never went in. And he walks away from all this? I don’t want any cop to get jammed up, but WTF is going on here. Sorry folks, Israel completely distroyed this agency, to the point where I don’t think we’ll ever recover. But Tony seems to be carrying on the torch.

Unregistered
    Say what you want about Stambagh, but he should not be fired. He was working a detail at a catholic school nearby. He responded. Guys from the district did crap and they rewarded with transfers to the courthouse and Laud by the sea???
    What about the CSPD officers who didn’t go in?? This is a bunch of BS. Retirement can’t come soon enough.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Arrest the others that are still cowardly employed.
    That would be KRAPPY KRAPPIN KRATZ!!
    AKA BOY WoNDeR and self appointed super hero according to his deleted facebook post’s the night of the incident!

Unregistered
    Katz pulled me over the other day in my PV. I was wrong. He lectured me for 3 minutes and then I realized who he was. This guy is not LEO friendly at all, and now I know he was a coward too. Jerk.

Unregistered
    Katz pulled me over the other day in my PV. I was wrong. He lectured me for 3 minutes and then I realized who he was. This guy is not LEO friendly at all, and now I know he was a coward too. Jerk.
    He would have had to write me because I would have stopped his big stupid mouth the minute he began to lecture. What a useless underwear stain't.

Unregistered

Josh

In the IA report, BSO transmissions, a Lt called for someone to go to the Sawgrass Expw. Josh said he would. He followed an order. 8 cowards should be fired and forced to fight for their job back. They all should have bonded and taken action. Josh has a slim out.

Unregistered
    So let me get this straight. We had 8 deputies not go in the 1200 building while kids were being slaughtered. Only 3 of them get jammed up and the other ones don’t even get a counseling but the Tamarac guys get suspended without pay and charged for political reasons for doing their ****ing jobs when they did exactly what they were trained to do?

Come on sheriff right the wrong
    This guy doesn’t know what he’s doing. They’re making bad arrests on cops like it’s going out of style.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast