Discrepancies in Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno's background ! FOX 4 News Story - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered

When convicted Marceno loses vast resources.

Florida Statute 112.3173 states any public officer convicted of a felony that breaches “public trust” forfeits their retirement benefits

Unregistered

Leavans really is a dumbass

Try something else you imbecile it's not working,!
    You live in a wet dream with shoap

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Has anyone reported this to the Police Training and Standards Commission to have his cert revoked? If not, it should be. Sounds like it should because he committed PERJURY in swearing that he had "full-time" experience when he only worked less than 20 hours per week, and sometimes even less.

Serpico
    Yep. https://thewashingtonstandard.com/fo...rmine-marceno/

Unregistered
    Try something else you imbecile it's not working,!
    You live in a wet dream with shoap
    Awww Carmine, are you sad? Are you about to pee your little pants you little man like you were before you were appointed? Poor baby.

Unregistered
    Florida Statute 112.3173 states any public officer convicted of a felony that breaches “public trust” forfeits their retirement benefits
    He needs to have the full force of the law brought down on him.... felony impersonating a police officer, fraud, perjury and unethical behavior. Plus, he's dumber than a box of hammers.

https://thewashingtonstandard.com/le...clude-perjury/

Unregistered

Poor baby

Quit ranting about your dead end information! We need to talk about your poor grandchild you aborted!! You are a sick boy! Should have let someone adopt!

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Sad when there is documentation.

Deflect all they want. But fact is fact.

This could easily be put to rest by Sheriff Midget by releasing his docs proving there was simply a mistake.

But refusing to is the same as I don't have any.

If he lies as freely as that then I would have ANYONE else but him as our Sheriff.

Unregistered
    I hear that the National Media has been apprised ... Let's see how long Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis will keep stonewalling a Criminal Investigation by FDLE ?????????

I wouldn't bet on them running interference much longer ....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast