+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    If you do not take action now...

    Look, I donít care who the sheriff is but to be successful I believe that the following must be done. Support your Deputies when they use force per policy, state statute, FDLE and the case law of Graham v. Conner.

    Then support that person publicly. It can be as simple as a television post advising the following: Use of force isnít always pretty. Sometimes people that resist get hurt. Use of force is use as a response to resistance. A fighting stance, a push, a pull, a brace, a tense, an attempt to flee or defeat an officers action is all forms of Active Resistance.

    Active resistance is when police can use intermediate weapons such as pepper spray, taser, baton, or hands on (a fight).

    These events that you are upset about is because you are not trained and state certified in the above mentioned. With that being said, our officers acted accordingly. Unfortunately any injuries sustained was due to the subjectís resistance.

    We must never cease from enforcing the laws, turning our backs or fail to take action. And I will 100% support my team when they they action.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This filthy black Temporary hemorrhoid offered the last deputies to the bald deviant on a silver platter. Ain't gonna happen

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest

    Logic

    Why do you guys keep making reference to his color. You can disagree with how he is handling things but why interject his race! It seems you are not upset with what he's doing but, who he is...a black man!

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why do you guys keep making reference to his color. You can disagree with how he is handling things but why interject his race! It seems you are not upset with what he's doing but, who he is...a black man!
    Get fuuken bent. His color has been made an issue by both him and his supporter since he drove up. His color has been rammed down our throats. Were just continuing the trend that he has ridden on since birth. Sorry mentioning his color just isnt convenient now. He wants to be the first Black sheriff. His color will be made an issue every post.

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look, I donít care who the sheriff is but to be successful I believe that the following must be done. Support your Deputies when they use force per policy, state statute, FDLE and the case law of Graham v. Conner.

    Then support that person publicly. It can be as simple as a television post advising the following: Use of force isnít always pretty. Sometimes people that resist get hurt. Use of force is use as a response to resistance. A fighting stance, a push, a pull, a brace, a tense, an attempt to flee or defeat an officers action is all forms of Active Resistance.

    Active resistance is when police can use intermediate weapons such as pepper spray, taser, baton, or hands on (a fight).

    These events that you are upset about is because you are not trained and state certified in the above mentioned. With that being said, our officers acted accordingly. Unfortunately any injuries sustained was due to the subjectís resistance.

    We must never cease from enforcing the laws, turning our backs or fail to take action. And I will 100% support my team when they they action.
    I totally agree with the above. Just thinking outside the box, maybe if we had an administration that told the PIO to put this type of information out to the public we could get ahead of the story and make it a non issue. Not that our PIO understands what we do, most of the time it seems like they make it up as they go. We (BSO) need to drive the story not play catch up after the media and friends of the suspect have run with it for a week or more. We need sworn PIO's who can explain what happened or why something happened without having to say I'll get back to you so they can go ask a question. By that time the news cycle has already released the information they had. Just my two cents!

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Thank you. Iím the poster and I agree with you that PIO could take lead on this to educate the public.

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I totally agree with the above. Just thinking outside the box, maybe if we had an administration that told the PIO to put this type of information out to the public we could get ahead of the story and make it a non issue. Not that our PIO understands what we do, most of the time it seems like they make it up as they go. We (BSO) need to drive the story not play catch up after the media and friends of the suspect have run with it for a week or more. We need sworn PIO's who can explain what happened or why something happened without having to say I'll get back to you so they can go ask a question. By that time the news cycle has already released the information they had. Just my two cents!
    You are right! That's the problem with the BSO administration. They don't have the foresight to think outside the box.

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you. Iím the poster and I agree with you that PIO could take lead on this to educate the public.
    They are to busy fake laughing and recording Temporary throwing candy at people on a sidewalk. Hehe, "once an athlete...." I say, "once a bad check writing douche..."

    Watch the ridiculous video of this assclown in a convertible throwing candy to corcksuckers who want us jailed. In the meantime, if after 20 years of working here, I want to stop by the 5th floor, I'm denied access. What a fake mutt POS..

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    This is so spot on for all law enforcement in todayís society. Why do the real good threads on here fall by the wayside?

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is so spot on for all law enforcement in todayís society. Why do the real good threads on here fall by the wayside?
    Because nobody, especially the administration want to hear the truth! This administration locking the 5th floor down was ridiculous, now I hear even the Majors are locked out. What are they hiding on that side of the building?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •