No comment - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No comment

Unregistered

Another beautiful day

We are not worried about a thing! You douches seem to have your panties in a wad!!
    Take your medication boys everything is gonna be just fine!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We are not worried about a thing! You douches seem to have your panties in a wad!!
    We aren't the ones that mortgaged our houses, and took out private loans, to come up with $$$$$$$$$$ to buy a position, and now all that $$$$$$$$$$$, is Gone because of the pending multiple count criminal state indictment that he's looking at!

We are all Good here !!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered

Great

Yeah your all good can’t touch Carmine he is a powerful man! You can’t take him down!! 😂😂

Unregistered
    Would a "powerful man" who isn't worried refuse to speak to the press and hide? Would a man who did nothing wrong continue to dodge questions about this subject? He is saying more by not talking, but don't worry soon enough the truth will come out and he will pay. And all his "supporters " will scatter like the ****roaches they are.

Unregistered

Waste of time

He doesn’t respond to douchebags! He is a busy man running this great county! Gotta keep scumbags like you under control! Are we gonna have to baker act you again??

Unregistered

That put a SMILE on my face :)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree I like it when you're sassy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12