Computers / office hours - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Unregistered
    We don’t know what everyone’s doing anymore the chronicles are gone!!!

Unregistered
    That was a blessing. We didn’t need to know that you did four surveys and all were negative because it made us wonder what you did with the other 7 hours of your work day!

Unregistered
    DBPR has been building a case to eliminate sworn for years. It's called a DAS. Every week your nonsensical time entries are fed into a giant searchable database. Stuff like:
    Planned surveys, reviewed email, researched online marketplaces, organized forms, completed DAS, got fuel, and a thousand other 2 minute tasks will one day trip a switch in the mainframe and POOF! You are done. No car no high risk no clothing allowance.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to be reeducated. Our powers are narrowly and specifically related to beverage and tobacco law violations be it administrative or criminal. We don't care if a local agency does an investigation or not. We have a specific mandated mission. With less than 100 sworn you can't spend much time doing stupid crap. News flash. Every state agency has a limited operating scope either by statute or policy. Instead of waving the disband flag
    do a little research. It will keep you from looking dumb.
    Yes please educate me but it seems as if a sworn officer is NOT needed to do what you do. But please educate me

Unregistered
    Corkie,

My "reeducation" response was in reply to your post shown below.

"You are Law Enforcement correct? Why should a local agency take a case for you. If ypu cany do police work then maybe ABT should be disbanded."

If your reading comprehension is marginally better than your spelling, you would realize I was talking about referring to another agency and you were talking about something completely different-sworn not needed to do what we do. See the difference?

Unregistered
    DBPR has been building a case to eliminate sworn for years. It's called a DAS. Every week your nonsensical time entries are fed into a giant searchable database. Stuff like:
    Planned surveys, reviewed email, researched online marketplaces, organized forms, completed DAS, got fuel, and a thousand other 2 minute tasks will one day trip a switch in the mainframe and POOF! You are done. No car no high risk no clothing allowance.
    Anyone else notice they slipped in that little ditty about moonshine offenses from felony to misdemeanor? That speaks loudly about where we are heading. I think there is more to this little story than we know.

Unregistered
    Anyone else notice they slipped in that little ditty about moonshine offenses from felony to misdemeanor? That speaks loudly about where we are heading. I think there is more to this little story than we know.
    They did the same thing with 849 so us pmw going away also???

Unregistered
    In most states moonshine is a mis. and there beverage departments are alive and well with sworn people. I’m sorry. Sworn “members”

Unregistered

Truth in advertising

Truth is there. Look at the evidence not what the politicians say. Republican governors and legislators have an agenda. Smaller government and less regulatory rules and laws. We have been heading that way in Florida for more than 20 years. The Florida mindset is different than other states because the majority of Florida citizens are from somewhere else. They came here fleeing some slum state like Michigan or Colorado or New York or New Jersey and don't want to move again. There motivation is to keep taxes low and government out of their lives which is why they fled their former crap palace states. Once here they send their time making things better for us poor uneducated natives. It's the American way.
    A thousand people a day move to Florida and Florida doesn't increase spending proportional to growth. Do more with less is the Republican mantra. Republicans are so much against you they won't even raise the fines on traffic tickets to fund a pay raise. Even law violators are given more consideration than state employees. This is where we live. I am open to your thoughts and would love being proven wrong in my opinion. May this will be too much truth and be deleted. May be not. Either way I am done. Good luck to all.

Unregistered
    Truth is there. Look at the evidence not what the politicians say. Republican governors and legislators have an agenda. Smaller government and less regulatory rules and laws. We have been heading that way in Florida for more than 20 years. The Florida mindset is different than other states because the majority of Florida citizens are from somewhere else. They came here fleeing some slum state like Michigan or Colorado or New York or New Jersey and don't want to move again. There motivation is to keep taxes low and government out of their lives which is why they fled their former crap palace states. Once here they send their time making things better for us poor uneducated natives. It's the American way.
    A thousand people a day move to Florida and Florida doesn't increase spending proportional to growth. Do more with less is the Republican mantra. Republicans are so much against you they won't even raise the fines on traffic tickets to fund a pay raise. Even law violators are given more consideration than state employees. This is where we live. I am open to your thoughts and would love being proven wrong in my opinion. May this will be too much truth and be deleted. May be not. Either way I am done. Good luck to all.
    what an interesting series of incoherent ramblings. Also lol @ traffic fines needing to be increased to fund raises. Tell us more about the evil people from other places in the country "keeping you down" Mr native

you are aggressively stupid and should probably take your own advice and stop posting

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast