Computers / office hours - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Neither of your descriptions but one that actually can do beverage without losing my mind like u appear to b having a meltdown over. Let me guess your one of the know it all been there felonious beverage agents that now doesn’t know what to do but strike out at your perceived enemy of the state. We stay away from the office to avoid your type of malcontents and prefer not to break bread with u and listen to how and mighty u use to b.

Good day
    Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. The post was definitely in support of the new direction. I have forgotten more about beverage work than any 40 people in ABT know.

Good Day to you.

Unregistered
    Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. The post was definitely in support of the new direction. I have forgotten more about beverage work than any 40 people in ABT know.

Good Day to you.
    I rest my point and you clearly made mine for me. You are all over the place with whatever direction you’re flying in. I suppose you were one of the originals when beverage was abset teams across the state or whatever the term was. Obviously no one wants to be around you and hear your war stories about how you drove around in your kcar beverage cruiser where you had to stick your Kojack light on the rooftop.

Good day

Unregistered
    I can tell you don't like being wrong and that's OK. I am committed to our direction as an agency. I had to look up k car though.

Unregistered
    I can tell you don't like being wrong and that's OK. I am committed to our direction as an agency. I had to look up k car though.
    I too enjoy the direction we are going in. My problem was your attack on agents who may or may not be doing the right thing. If you have a problem with them go to them or file a complaint pure and simple

Unregistered
    I too enjoy the direction we are going in. My problem was your attack on agents who may or may not be doing the right thing. If you have a problem with them go to them or file a complaint pure and simple
    That's it. You may very well be a moron. Now that is an attack. You made several suppositions all were wrong. I only have problems with morons. Plain and simple.

Don't stress yourself trying to come up with a retort. I won't be back to read it.

Unregistered
    That's it. You may very well be a moron. Now that is an attack. You made several suppositions all were wrong. I only have problems with morons. Plain and simple.

Don't stress yourself trying to come up with a retort. I won't be back to read it.
    Once again you make my point. Everyone is a moron to you who may have a different idea than your pea brain will allow. There is no stress in dealing with your types.

Unregistered
    I think it's kind of funny and poetic justice right now. All the offices that made fun of those not making narcotics, gambling, racketeering, and espionage cases are now on the short bus. I wish them the best!

This is great! High risk retirement! Decent pay! Benefits! No humping calls! All we have to do is surveys, underage, work complaints only of alc/tob, and make sure our paperwork isn't f'd up? This is like a dream come true!

Unregistered
    I think it's kind of funny and poetic justice right now. All the offices that made fun of those not making narcotics, gambling, racketeering, and espionage cases are now on the short bus. I wish them the best!

This is great! High risk retirement! Decent pay! Benefits! No humping calls! All we have to do is surveys, underage, work complaints only of alc/tob, and make sure our paperwork isn't f'd up? This is like a dream come true!
    Yep. All the "tacti-cool" operators are burning up their Facebook pages trying to console themselves. Lucky for at least one person here, you don't need reading comprehension to follow a survey log!
    Best
    Job
    Ever

Unregistered
    Get ready to turn in your laptop folks! The majors finally got their way! No more gambling or anything other than 562; no more working remote; next is business clothing and 8-5 for everyone. You just watch!

Unregistered
    Get ready to turn in your laptop folks! The majors finally got their way! No more gambling or anything other than 562; no more working remote; next is business clothing and 8-5 for everyone. You just watch!
    Good. It's a long time coming. When you sit in Starbucks sucking free WiFi and lattes while taking 4 hours to do 30 minutes worth of work you need your laptop picked up. If agents worked an average of 28 hours a week production would be increased by 400%. Stop whining and start working.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast