Computers / office hours - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You must be one of the INSPECTORS that can't seem to hit their numbers. YOU HAVE NO CASE FOR UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE. NONE!!! The expectations are based on previous years numbers which were deemed to be a joke. Most of the INSPECTORS already averaged 100 inspections per quarter or close to it. Sounds like you may be looking for a new job soon! From the sound of things that may be a good thing for ABT. Get someone who isn't a lazy turd!
    Listen my friend I sat down with two of our inspectors last week and did the numbers. They can reach their minimum requirements but there are not enough locations to inspect with tobacco permits to reach the the advanced numbers . So technically they are being held back to succeed If someone busts their a$$ they have No way of reaching the night eval numbers. So for the ones that do work hard the requirements are clearly not obtainable. So I have to agree with the original poster. And you mention that the numbers were from previous years when they only had 1 inspector per office so now the pie is cut into many slices.

Unregistered

do as we say

Quantity over Quality - management’s blue print for success. The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Unregistered
    Listen my friend I sat down with two of our inspectors last week and did the numbers. They can reach their minimum requirements but there are not enough locations to inspect with tobacco permits to reach the the advanced numbers . So technically they are being held back to succeed If someone busts their a$$ they have No way of reaching the night eval numbers. So for the ones that do work hard the requirements are clearly not obtainable. So I have to agree with the original poster. And you mention that the numbers were from previous years when they only had 1 inspector per office so now the pie is cut into many slices.
    I disagree. You will have to inspect a place 3 or 4 times a year. Just do it.

Unregistered
    Quantity over Quality - management’s blue print for success. The beatings will continue until morale improves.
    The only solution is to fire the unhappy people.

Unregistered
    The only solution is to fire the unhappy people.
    they did FF and TB

Unregistered
    If we could get rid of the two majors things would just be great!!!

Unregistered
    If we could get rid of the two majors things would just be great!!!
    They need to go!!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567