PBA mortgage benefits

Unregistered

PBA mortgage benefits

Hello! Any fellow PBA members have suggestions on a mortgage banker that works with us? I was referred to one that offered quite a lot of savings and waived fees but they are offered to FOP members.

Thanks in advance guys!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello! Any fellow PBA members have suggestions on a mortgage banker that works with us? I was referred to one that offered quite a lot of savings and waived fees but they are offered to FOP members.

Thanks in advance guys!
    Hey Brother. Do yourself a favor and go to a professional financier. Don’t use a cop who dabbles in mortgages. Find a pro who does it for a living. Get a low rate that’s locked in and do it right. Don’t get distracted by a little savings here and there. Do it right. Too many cops want short cuts. It ain’t worth it.

Unregistered
    100% agree! That's more or less what I meant. There's a firm that advertised as waiving a lot of underwriting and other fees to FOP members. Was just curious if we had an equivalent.

I'm all for coworkers and their spouses helping others find a house on the side. Not sure I'm willing to ride a house purchase on their side business experience however. 😂

Unregistered
    If you want to get fu**ed really hard, then deal with the salespeople who troll the agency for clients trying to sell them mortgages, real estate, life insurance or investments.