Why is our city hiring past employees from opa locka and lauderdale lakes... - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Phuctards

What do you expect from the Phuctards that run this sorry excuse of a city?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you expect from the Phuctards that run this sorry excuse of a city?
    Someone with the foresight to build amphitheaters, which are a gift to mankind, can't be considered a Phuctard. Shame on you, now apologize to everyone.

Unregistered

The gift that keeps on giving e i e i o

With an amphitheater here and a amphitheater there here an amphitheater there an amphitheater everywhere an amphitheater OH MY goodness oh my god what the f••k is going on??
    Oh my goodness oh my god eeeee I eeeeee I O
    Help me out folks
    This could be our new city song!

Unregistered

Dumb a$$

With an amphitheater here and a amphitheater there here an amphitheater there an amphitheater everywhere an amphitheater OH MY goodness oh my god what the f••k is going on??
    Oh my goodness oh my god eeeee I eeeeee I O
    Help me out folks
    This could be our new city song!
    Love it. Also, how about putting a mini amphitheater in every school? They have definitely been worth putting the residents in debt for years to come and driving the city to the brink of bankruptcy. It is totally unfathomable how anyone with even half a brain could institute such BS lunacy in the city. The mayor and commissioners, that voted for them, have driven the term Dumb A$$ to new heights.

Unregistered
    Love it. Also, how about putting a mini amphitheater in every school? They have definitely been worth putting the residents in debt for years to come and driving the city to the brink of bankruptcy. It is totally unfathomable how anyone with even half a brain could institute such BS lunacy in the city. The mayor and commissioners, that voted for them, have driven the term Dumb A$$ to new heights.
    Democratic lead cities are going broke across the nation while Republican cities are doing very well. The same is true with the states. There seems to be no end to democates spending money on useless $hit. Their standard response is to say they will tax the
    millionaires to pay for it. Who are the millionaires in Miramar that are going to pay for incompetent spending of the so called city leaders?

Unregistered
    Yea look at the craphole New York, Chicago,Seattle , LA have become under Democrat’s

Unregistered
    Yea look at the craphole New York, Chicago,Seattle , LA have become under Democrat’s
    Dem's seem to have one thing in common: a total dislike and lack of respect for the police. This does not serve their constituents well as they are the ones who suffer as constant victims of crime, often violent crime. I feel sorry for these good people who live in fear and crime because of their useless political leaders.

Unregistered
    I went to Seattle recently. It was dirty with bums and their bags of junk everywhere. They were pushing shopping carts filled with their crap and every bench was taken by them. The place was dirty and stunk. It was awful. We then crossed into Victoria in Canada (by boat) and it was so nice - clean, no bums, no pee and $hit stains all over the sidewalks, etc. The Dem's are destroying cities with all their political correctness. I will never go back to Seattle, or any other liberal city again. PS - I'm sorry, but I did not check if they had amphitheaters there.

Unregistered
    I went to Seattle recently. It was dirty with bums and their bags of junk everywhere. They were pushing shopping carts filled with their crap and every bench was taken by them. The place was dirty and stunk. It was awful. We then crossed into Victoria in Canada (by boat) and it was so nice - clean, no bums, no pee and $hit stains all over the sidewalks, etc. The Dem's are destroying cities with all their political correctness. I will never go back to Seattle, or any other liberal city again. PS - I'm sorry, but I did not check if they had amphitheaters there.
    When Me$$up becomes POTUS, every city, town and village will have an amphitheater, and the sexual harassers will have cabinet positions....

Unregistered

Untouchable

When Me$$up becomes POTUS, every city, town and village will have an amphitheater, and the sexual harassers will have cabinet positions....
    You are referring to the "M" guy. They are not going to get rid of him because he knows to much - where the skeletons are buried, and there are a lot of them. Especially with the two commissioners who worked in Miami Dade county. He also knows of the stupid, unethical, and often illegal things they all have done in Miramar. The fact that he has a documented history of sexually harrassing minority women (especially black ones) doesn't matter to them. CYA is all that matters - keeping their own misdeeds secret. He was supposedly demoted several times - but not really as he never took a pay reduction. As long as the current leadership is in place he will be untouchable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast