To the employees of BSO.(rank and file)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregisteredsaddaysahead

To the employees of BSO.(rank and file)

As a former member of the previous administration(embarrassed to admit that), please accept my apologies for what we did. There was a small minority of people who tried desperately to talk sense into the dumbest man I’ve ever met. But like Lamberti, and now Tony, he developed a sense of entitlement to the position of sheriff, and only cared about himself. The biggest problem you face is the following these people foster, (command staff) which puts you the rank and file in harms way. The latest events, in terms of the indictments of two deputies should send an alarming signal to all of you. There is nobody to support you in any scenario, you are on your own. For me, I was asked to resign in good standing. Well, where does that put me? Not investigated, not indicted, and not going to jail. That makes me one of the luckiest former employees at the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. How sad is that?

My advise to all of you. Do not subject yourself to a self inflicted wound that will cause your death. Answer your calls, and that is it. Don’t conduct car stops, field interviews, and disconnect youre light bars and sirens. This is not a joke. If you haven’t noticed by now, the entire political apparatus in Broward County has turned against you. And this has made you extremely vulnerable to the political antagonist, that have decided to use you as their political launching pad. Unfortunately there is no light at the end of the tunnel, and it will get a lot worse. There is no better after the worse. Good luck

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredsaddaysahead View Post
    As a former member of the previous administration(embarrassed to admit that), please accept my apologies for what we did. There was a small minority of people who tried desperately to talk sense into the dumbest man I’ve ever met. But like Lamberti, and now Tony, he developed a sense of entitlement to the position of sheriff, and only cared about himself. The biggest problem you face is the following these people foster, (command staff) which puts you the rank and file in harms way. The latest events, in terms of the indictments of two deputies should send an alarming signal to all of you. There is nobody to support you in any scenario, you are on your own. For me, I was asked to resign in good standing. Well, where does that put me? Not investigated, not indicted, and not going to jail. That makes me one of the luckiest former employees at the Broward County Sheriff’s Office. How sad is that?

My advise to all of you. Do not subject yourself to a self inflicted wound that will cause your death. Answer your calls, and that is it. Don’t conduct car stops, field interviews, and disconnect youre light bars and sirens. This is not a joke. If you haven’t noticed by now, the entire political apparatus in Broward County has turned against you. And this has made you extremely vulnerable to the political antagonist, that have decided to use you as their political launching pad. Unfortunately there is no light at the end of the tunnel, and it will get a lot worse. There is no better after the worse. Good luck
    You are very lucky to be retired. Thanks for the wisdom.

Unregisteredsometimes

Sometimes

Once or twice a year, somebody will post something sensible on this sight.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are very lucky to be retired. Thanks for the wisdom.
    .makes me question why people still come back after retirement?

Unregistered
    .makes me question why people still come back after retirement?
    Because, this profession and way of life is all that they know. They can't survive without a badge, they think the entire world can not continue to exist without them being on the job, oh, and the most important reason is when they work until they die, everyone will say nice things about them at their memorial service. And five minutes after that, life goes on and nobody gives a f*uck.

Unregistered
    In reply to the original poster. Your words state exactly what the current and somewhat recent state of affairs with BSO and the political climate happen to be. I always scoffed at the " do the minimum" pro-active work and you will stay out of trouble mentality, even though deep down, I knew it to be accurate.

I have steadily slowed down myself as I continue to see myself and co-workers attacked and disrespected by the system we are supposed to work for. I have always, at my own peril and safety, given the "bad guys" a foot when you should not have even given them an inch. No more! Law enforcement cannot operate effectively for the citizens when the political machine will turn on you for their gain. When you protect criminals and overlook their criminal behavior to see what the Officer or Deputy may have done wrong or fabricate something to make the Officer look bad or wrong then you can't be suprised with the eventual outcome.

Unregistered
    I'm quiting. This sucks. I'm going to be a fisherman.

Unregistered

I bet you were excited when you WROTE this!!

Because, this profession and way of life is all that they know. They can't survive without a badge, they think the entire world can not continue to exist without them being on the job, oh, and the most important reason is when they work until they die, everyone will say nice things about them at their memorial service. And five minutes after that, life goes on and nobody gives a f*uck.
    Don't you ever get bored dragging out your routine lame contribution to the discussion when someone asks why would anyone want to come back?
    You're the same angry half wit who was fired or told to resign and failed to get reinstated so you repeat the identical text as seen above . Obviously your jealous as hell of the rehires double dipping. Lmao and ps, get a new act, yours is stale cheese ****.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredsaddaysahead View Post

You're not a cop or former anything. You're a nobody typing this nonsense. Don't do anything out of fear of corrupt or ultra liberal politics. The people have the right to feel safe in their communities. Deputies should only come out harder and more determined to take the streets back in spite of these political arrests and BS media and social media convictions. You can't indict every cop for doing their job, no matter how ugly it has to be sometimes. Take your anarchist rhetoric and shove it. My "advise" to you quit while you're ahead. Real cops aren't scared of politics and they're still going to do their jobs. Some people still see this career as a calling and as something noble. Protecting life and property still means something and they're not scared of anything.

"There is no better after the worse." What even is that? Utter rubbish. You want to purge every night? Take yourself to a third world country. Or East Cleveland. People still have to live in Broward. The entire political apparatus lives in Broward, too. When the crap hits their doorstep, which it will, they'll lose the sensationalism and stop messing with the only human beings tasked with keep society under some form of order. Nitwit.

Unregisteredthere

There you go

Defending Lamberti and Tony?
    There ya go, and there’s the problem. The fostering of the people who defend the indefensible.

It will only get worse!!!
    Last edited by mod 663; 07-10-2019 at 05:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast