Better pay and raise the detail rate! - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered

Amphitheater taking OUR money

Ahhhh ladies & gents, we have tens of thousands of police experience here let’s put it to use
    Why does the media have to do our job
    Mayor upset that Miami New Times looking in to amphitheater
    Why are we paying a NY management company $1 million a year guaranteed money to under perform?
    Mayor waives $25,000 fees for “friends”?
    Mayor sat on board of Jamaican jerk fest till a month ago & was to waive its fee for amphitheater for Nov Jerk fest?
    No ethical issue there huh?
    2 concerts a month to break even & they can’t even do that yet the city manager(s) are all good with this?
    Send some of your intelligence to Jessica Lipscomb at New Times she is waiting for assistance

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe if the city would raise pay and the detail rate people would stop leaving. Sgts, Captains and Officer’s would not have to work a second job.
    People are leaving because it’s a sh*tty department with low morale and no opportunity.

Unregistered
    Kleenex is on sale at Walgreens..go stock up!
    You’re an idiot. This place could have been great, but it has been run into the ground and people rightfully can complain. Officers who wanted an enjoyable career of service that have been here for a decade are stuck... too late to leave and too early to retire. MPD is an embarrassing joke. Leave while you can!

Unregistered
    You’re an idiot. This place could have been great, but it has been run into the ground and people rightfully can complain. Officers who wanted an enjoyable career of service that have been here for a decade are stuck... too late to leave and too early to retire. MPD is an embarrassing joke. Leave while you can!
    I am idiot because I pointed out that Kleenex were on sale at Walgreens? Want to see an idiot? Look in the mirror! Go get your shine box!

Unregistered
    The inept city commission doesn’t help morale either or the hiring of friends with ties to opa locka and both Lauderdale who are in horrible financial ruin. Brace yourselves we are next folks. These people have no idea how to run a city or be financially responsible.

Unregistered

Miramar

I love miramar

Unregistered

I agree

With not raising the detail rate. They will hire another company for less and poof...no more detail for us

Unregistered
    With not raising the detail rate. They will hire another company for less and poof...no more detail for us
    Yea smart guy so why are all other cities, counties and the state detail rate higher than ours and they have details galore. You are an idiot go work paycheck to paycheck and work details up the rear staying away from your family just to make a few dollars.

Unregistered

Lol

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3028397]Yea smart guy so why are all other cities, counties and the state detail rate higher than ours and they have details galore. You are an idiot go work paycheck to paycheck and work details up the rear staying away from your family just to make a few dollars.[/QUOTE

I hardly every work details # 1. And # 2 if you’re so miserable you should go work for one of those other cities 😁

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3028501]
    Yea smart guy so why are all other cities, counties and the state detail rate higher than ours and they have details galore. You are an idiot go work paycheck to paycheck and work details up the rear staying away from your family just to make a few dollars.[/QUOTE

I hardly every work details # 1. And # 2 if you’re so miserable you should go work for one of those other cities 😁
    Why should I go work there? You said They hired security remember because the detail rate is so high! Stupid

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast