New Starting Salary as July 2019

Unregistered

New Starting Salary as July 2019

Starting Salary Academy:

FHP Basic Recruit Training – $38,034.24

Graduation from the FHP training academy:

Statewide – $41,917.56 annually

Broward, Dade, Monroe and Palm Beach Counties – $46,917.36 annually ($3,909.78 monthly)

Those that live and work in Collier, Duval, Escambia, Hillsborough, Marion, Lee, Orange, Pasco and Pinellas Counties – $46,917.36 annually ($3,909.78 monthly)

Those that live and work in Monroe County – $49,917.36 annually ($4,159.78)

Not bad ah!!
    We're in a good direction... No there yet, but slowly getting there. Hopefully we will keep getting that 3% pay increase for the next 30 years.

Unregistered
    I heard Charlotte will now be a CAD county. Any truth?

Unregistered
    You missed a few CMP counties

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You missed a few CMP counties
    Sounds good...I just went to $117,450 on 07/01, not including overtime!

Unregistered
    Sounds good...I just went to $117,450 on 07/01, not including overtime!
    And you waste your time on this website?

Unregistered
    And you waste your time on this website?
    Time is time...if you don't use it, it doesn't go into an account for later

Unregistered
    I heard Charlotte will now be a CAD county. Any truth?

ROFLO,, Sorry WTH is in Charlotte County that require CAD. You had better go put on Green if you want more money. Just sayn

Unregistered
    Ask a guy named Jeffrey Vanarsdale, he does the least amount of work in all FHP and always complaints about not getting CAD in Charlotte. He also tries to see who can get a counseling letter on a daily basis. Worthless human being.

Unregistered

Worth the 30 years???

Looking at FHP as a potential future agency. I was a State Trooper in another state and enjoyed working crashes and traffic. Having said that, I stumbled upon this site and wanted to get some feedback from current & former Troopers who worked for FHP. Just want to know some of the pro's and con's of this agency because I'm looking to possibly retire with them. Thanks & stay safe.

Unregistered
    Looking at FHP as a potential future agency. I was a State Trooper in another state and enjoyed working crashes and traffic. Having said that, I stumbled upon this site and wanted to get some feedback from current & former Troopers who worked for FHP. Just want to know some of the pro's and con's of this agency because I'm looking to possibly retire with them. Thanks & stay safe.
    Don't get your information from here. This is not even close to being a snapshot of the agency. Your best bet would be to try to talk to a real trooper but that would be difficult since no one will post personal contact information on here. My only advice would be to call a recruiter or Google an FHP station phone number and ask to speak with a trooper or a sergeant