Justice down Deputy Lambert convicted of two felonies - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Me and the DOD boys can’t wait to slam the cell door

Can’t wait to close the cell door on Lambert. We will place him in the high risk block with some of our brothers. Another Tony MMA fighter goes down. Now we are down 251 positions. Bye bye you DLE shitbird.

Unregistered
    Another miscarriage of justice in Broward. It’s time to pull out and let the savages have it.

Unregistered

Django

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I likes my heritage of being an islander and drinking coconut juice. Those white chics digs it
    Give me a cup of dat coconut juice

Unregistered
    Another deputy under Temporary Tony’s command convicted of two felonies. Lambert facing 6 years.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/cr...4bu-story.html
    huh?

The incident was in 2014 and the case was pending long before Tony was in the picture. Plus, the JURY voted to convict. Exactly what was Tony's part in this conviction?

Also, no need to kick someone who's down, but in all fairness, those who remember pre-road could see this coming. No one wants to see a cop in trouble, but this one stood out like a sore thumb long ago.

Unregistered
    I hope they give him 6 years this racist POS
    Can you believe the hate spewed on here? I own a donut shop and like the Starbucks employee, rightfully said, I dont feel safe when BSO enters my store. They beat poor, innocent people. They dont save children being shot up. And worst of all, they have scraggly beards and look like melted marshmallows were dumped into a green uniform.
    The only thing remotely good about BSO is their Sheriff. What a great man!

Unregistered
    Yep, hopefully that Sgt. Fella will get the same result...
    Oh cant wait for that trial....pucker up boys the parties over.

Unregistered
    Can’t wait to close the cell door on Lambert. We will place him in the high risk block with some of our brothers. Another Tony MMA fighter goes down. Now we are down 251 positions. Bye bye you DLE shitbird.
    So weird. I thought this incident took place February 14, 2014 under then Sheriff Scott Israel's AMAZING leadership (4 years to the day before Sheriff Scott Israel's AMAZING leadership was on full display at MSD during the Parkland massacre), no? Israel threw him under the bus too but nice try.

Unregistered
    I hope they give him 6 years this racist POS
    how is that aids you received from the tranny prostitute working for you?

Unregistered
    another racist piece of sheet black ****stick

Unregistered
    Oh cant wait for that trial....pucker up boys the parties over.
    Cant wait to rail your filthy daughter again in that porta potti. It's not very pleasant smelling at 2am, but the new ones have a sink in there which benefits her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast