I Think Scotty and his Misfit's Finally Get it

Unregistered

I Think Scotty and his Misfit's Finally Get it

We deputies will never support him at anything but making sandwiches with fat lard assz Ira. The Isreal crew is washed up and washing dishes .
    The guy has to many innocent lives and broken families because of his horrible leadership.
    Find anything other than law enforcement, please for the sake of this county.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We deputies will never support him at anything but making sandwiches with fat lard assz Ira. The Isreal crew is washed up and washing dishes .
    The guy has to many innocent lives and broken families because of his horrible leadership.
    Find anything other than law enforcement, please for the sake of this county.
    You should spend less time obsessing on others people’s lives and more time on spell check. You really are lacking in your grammatical skills you half a tard.

Unregistered
    You should spend less time obsessing on others people’s lives and more time on spell check. You really are lacking in your grammatical skills you half a tard.
    Damn I spelled a word incorrectly, you’re rubbing off on me.

Unregistered
    He gots my vote if he gives me a free Turkey 🤓

Unregistered

The guy was on point

Even without spell check.. Scotty and the boys days are over. None in my District would give him our support..

Unregistered
    Even without spell check.. Scotty and the boys days are over. None in my District would give him our support..
    He doesn’t need your support you goof. BSO employees, their family and friends have a minuscule effect on elections in Broward County.