Body cameras are coming --- The last straw for many - Page 3
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here's another senario: Romeo and Juliet (Both 16 and straight A sudents) start dating (And having sexual relations.) Romeo turn 18 (before Juliet does), and Juliet's mother gets mad at Romeo for whatever reason. Juiet's mother complains about Romeo banging her 17 year old daughter, and we respond. We end up arresting both for raping each other, just to cover ourselves. Of course the SAO drops the charges, but in the meantime, we wasted hours to investigate it, and now the two have a criminal history. Before the cameras, we would explain to mother that her daughter will be arrested also, so she might want to change her mind about what she wants done.
    Great example.

Unregistered
    I almost resigned when D5 was created and we lost our second shift. I had my budget set up and already made plans with my family downgrade and consulted with FRS. I had the memo ready to go. I never did resign, but mentally, I never stayed. I disconnected long ago. Body cameras would definitely push me over the edge. I truly hate this agency. After the Gee and Docobo abuse and now all this millennial social media show boating. It just keeps getting worse.

Unregistered
    I almost resigned when D5 was created and we lost our second shift. I had my budget set up and already made plans with my family downgrade and consulted with FRS. I had the memo ready to go. I never did resign, but mentally, I never stayed. I disconnected long ago. Body cameras would definitely push me over the edge. I truly hate this agency. After the Gee and Docobo abuse and now all this millennial social media show boating. It just keeps getting worse.
    You’re not cut out to be a member of the most professional and elite agency in Florida. You don’t deserve your pay check with that kind of attitude. The citizens of Hillsborough County deserve better than you, you scumbag piece of sh!t.

Unregistered
    Bye felicia, you won't be missed.

Unregistered
    You’re not cut out to be a member of the most professional and elite agency in Florida. You don’t deserve your pay check with that kind of attitude. The citizens of Hillsborough County deserve better than you, you scumbag piece of sh!t.
    Your troll millennial scum! If you were a true member of the team, you would not shame your brothers! Listen to this **** Tracy - your just as expendable as the rest! Do you really believe big daddy Chad is going to spare you? You are worth nothing to your handlers!! Wake the fuk up! Everyone under the command staff should be given weekly bonus’ to show up for work! The body cameras are just another way to help them keep you under their thumb! So fly back to Never Neverland Peter Pan.🖕🏻

Unregistered
    The brass may think we're bluffing, but 1/2 my squad has already said they will resign. Many of the other half are seriously considering it too. There WILL BE a mass exodus.

We are trying to tell management what's gonna happen. When this goes into effect, we're just gonna sit back with popcorn, and watch the world burn.

Unregistered
    The brass may think we're bluffing, but 1/2 my squad has already said they will resign. Many of the other half are seriously considering it too. There WILL BE a mass exodus.

We are trying to tell management what's gonna happen. When this goes into effect, we're just gonna sit back with popcorn, and watch the world burn.
    Buh bye pu$$y....we’ll be just fine

Unregistered

LOL, you're crazy if you truly believe that. I'll believe it when I see it.

Unregistered
    The message our Sheriff is sending to the world --- A Hillsborough County Sheriff Deputy's word is not good enough.

Unregistered
    The message our Sheriff is sending to the world --- A Hillsborough County Sheriff Deputy's word is not good enough.
    I understood a different message. I believe the message later will be "I told you so", meaning the actions of HCSO deputies will be proven justified and professional.

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast