Body cameras are coming --- The last straw for many - Page 16
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    About a year ago when the agency I work for pushed body cams, they claimed it was going to be for "your protection" (meaning patrol staff). Trying to sell the idea...... Recently, there was a command meeting where it was stated by a higher up, "we have 7 ways to track you now so don't screw up". Well, that "protection for "us" (patrol) was short lived and now we are being monitored constantly. Some programs are doing this 24 hours a day and not just during shift.. Is feeling "protected" suppose to feel like my Constitutional Right's are being squeezed?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    About a year ago when the agency I work for pushed body cams, they claimed it was going to be for "your protection" (meaning patrol staff). Trying to sell the idea...... Recently, there was a command meeting where it was stated by a higher up, "we have 7 ways to track you now so don't screw up". Well, that "protection for "us" (patrol) was short lived and now we are being monitored constantly. Some programs are doing this 24 hours a day and not just during shift.. Is feeling "protected" suppose to feel like my Constitutional Right's are being squeezed?
    You’re the same person who tells people they shouldn’t mind letting the police search their car or house if they have nothing to hide. The shoe’s on the other foot and you got a case of sore azz over it. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.

Unregistered
    You can’t reason with these people. They refuse to give the sheriff a chance. He’s doing a great job and the real cops support him.

Unregistered
    What is the down side of these cameras?

Unregistered
    You’re the same person who tells people they shouldn’t mind letting the police search their car or house if they have nothing to hide. The shoe’s on the other foot and you got a case of sore azz over it. If you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to worry about.
    Stfu i am far from that person you POS troll. Get a life. I am literally speaking about people's Constitutional Rights dumb a$$. Holy $h!+!!! This includes people we get out with and help that I am required to record even if they don't want to be recorded... I don't understand why people like you just sit in your mother's basement thinking you're making a positive difference in this country by commenting on every post that concerns some of us law enforcement personal (which you obviously are not. Maybe even rejected by every agency you applied too but that would be giving you some type of credit so I doubt it). It is almost like you are a government and/or media troll attempting to distract the real issues at hand across our country and embracing big brother. If you are not, you are just a depressed individual who thinks they are making a change by eating generic chips and drinking 4 gallons of Mountain Dew and sitting on forums typing your stupid nonsense. You are not a benefit of society by taking advantage of government programs. Just take a shower, get a job, and be a positive impact to society and your community you negative waste of a soul. It is not difficult. You must have a sad life. I would say I feel sorry for you but I don't cause there is way more serious and important sh!+ going on then your incompetent stupidity coming straight out of your mom's basement. You don't have to respond cause I will not spend the time and effort to read your ignorant gibberish. I'm Out!

Unregistered
    Stfu i am far from that person you POS troll. Get a life. I am literally speaking about people's Constitutional Rights dumb a$$. Holy $h!+!!! This includes people we get out with and help that I am required to record even if they don't want to be recorded... I don't understand why people like you just sit in your mother's basement thinking you're making a positive difference in this country by commenting on every post that concerns some of us law enforcement personal (which you obviously are not. Maybe even rejected by every agency you applied too but that would be giving you some type of credit so I doubt it). It is almost like you are a government and/or media troll attempting to distract the real issues at hand across our country and embracing big brother. If you are not, you are just a depressed individual who thinks they are making a change by eating generic chips and drinking 4 gallons of Mountain Dew and sitting on forums typing your stupid nonsense. You are not a benefit of society by taking advantage of government programs. Just take a shower, get a job, and be a positive impact to society and your community you negative waste of a soul. It is not difficult. You must have a sad life. I would say I feel sorry for you but I don't cause there is way more serious and important sh!+ going on then your incompetent stupidity coming straight out of your mom's basement. You don't have to respond cause I will not spend the time and effort to read your ignorant gibberish. I'm Out!
    Woah!.!. that was savage! Even though u speak the truth u can't say that to millenials... BaHahaha! Jk they need it.

Unregistered
    You scum bags need to be watched

Unregistered
    You scum bags need to be watched
    People like you need to manage your own miserable lives and stop calling Law Enforcement! Their not part of welfare and social services. Go suck on the proverbial tit of other Government agencies! FDR created social security and the other programs to help get the country out of the Great Depression! Was not intended for generational abusers!

Unregistered
    How are those cameras working out for TPD officers?

Told ya...

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...-investigation

Unregistered
    How are those cameras working out for TPD officers?

Told ya...

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/ne...-investigation
    Cry and whine about it all you want. Cameras are coming and there’s nothing you can do about it. Get used to it. Learn to love it even. The sheriff is doing the right thing for the county as a whole. Quit and go work at an agency that doesn’t have body cameras if it’s such a big deal to you. Don’t go crying poor mouth that you’re too invested in your retirement to go somewhere else. There are other sheriff’s offices to choose from nearby. Don’t claim that you’ve invested too much effort to quit. Your career is over anyway if you’re such a loser that you’re scared of wearing a camera. Every agency in the country will be wearing cameras in the next couple of years so if you don’t like it then go work in the private sector, you gutless coward. Nobody needs cowards and weak people to wear a badge. Typical New Age liberal is scared to have someone give them any criticism if they screw up on camera. Go back to eating Tide pods in your mom’s laundry room because the real world is too harsh for you. The sheriff is supported by 99.99% of the deputies because everyone knows he is doing his best. You’re going to do exactly as you’re told and you’re going to wear a damn body camera and there’s nothing you can do about it. Well, there is one other option. You can STFU and quit!

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast