Body cameras are coming --- The last straw for many - Page 11
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    With the cameras we also need to record how every single call must treated like a murder investigation. No matter how time consuming, do not miss one single step.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With the cameras we also need to record how every single call must treated like a murder investigation. No matter how time consuming, do not miss one single step.
    You must not know the time and effort put into a murder investigation if you think that compares to a thorough initial patrol investigation of a call you encounter on the street. Just do your job and stop complaining.

Unregistered

Apples & Oranges

You must not know the time and effort put into a murder investigation if you think that compares to a thorough initial patrol investigation of a call you encounter on the street. Just do your job and stop complaining.
    A murder investigation has humongous support whereas a typical investigation on the street is conducted by one or two patrol units.

Unregistered

Not a problem.

It is for your protection, so as long as you’re doing what is right, there is nothing to be worried about.

Unregistered
    Agreed, all investigations and reports are cookie cutter now. Same process for all. At least back in the day, we had short form reports and stand alone CRA’s for lesser crimes and cases. Now you work a $40 dollar shoplift following leads for three days. All while being rushed and not given the time. At least back then, CRD’s worked latent shoplifts and detectives made the alerts. Now, your first hour could be the blotter, the daily, the alert, the processing. Then you have to go x8 before even starting the report. Do that all shift and see how you feel 11 hours later still down paper.

Unregistered
    Why are you on this site if you don't like what we post? This site is for us to use. You come here and try to offset what we post, but everything we say is the same thing people have been resigning over. Its not the work. ITS THE TIME. WE ARE GIVEN NO TIME! Its that simple.

We need time to work all the calls, cases, processing, tasks, and paper. Either at the end of the shift for a specific duration while mid shift covers, or staying on the call until it us 100% done. All tasks and all paper associated with that one call. Or more deputies to handle it all.

Do you really want to be progressive? Break the mold and change the archaic was officers and deputies are treated.

Unregistered
    It is for your protection, so as long as you’re doing what is right, there is nothing to be worried about.
    That is not possible. We have to violate SOP just to do this job. And you know it. It is set up that way. Set up for failure.

Example: All reports, evidence, and investigations due by the end of the shift. Plus take calls and new cases until the end of the shift. Both per SOP. How can both possibly be done? You have to not do one or the other. And thats just 1 example of very many. This mind FUK is why people with any self respect quit this shiit agency.

Unregistered
    Well, go ahead ad quit already, puzzy azz b!tch. The real cops are sick of your cry baby whining and your sob stories about going home late so you can watch Sesame Street with your ugly, retarded kids. You keep threatening it, so just go ahead and quit.
    Nah, I'm gona do what I do until they fire me. Nothing illegal or immoral. Just not tolerating BS. Im not falling for the resignation in leu of dismissal BS either. Im getting my unemployment afterwards. I have absolutely no intentions on doing this garbage job again, so I'm not worried. Plus employers know how much it sucks to be a cop in this day and age. They will understand. You can count on that. Everyone knows how crooked police agencies are, so they will get it. Ill stay and do my job as if we were fully staffed. I will do no less work, but NO MORE. I will not compensate for a staffing negligence. They can fire me. How do you like that tough guy? Anymore insults? Im happy these posts bother you to the point where you regress into childish name calling. Keep giving it 300% like a mindless slave. Ill keep giving it no more than 100%. While we both make the same money. Enjoy sucker.

Unregistered
    Nah, I'm gona do what I do until they fire me. Nothing illegal or immoral. Just not tolerating BS. Im not falling for the resignation in leu of dismissal BS either. Im getting my unemployment afterwards. I have absolutely no intentions on doing this garbage job again, so I'm not worried. Plus employers know how much it sucks to be a cop in this day and age. They will understand. You can count on that. Everyone knows how crooked police agencies are, so they will get it. Ill stay and do my job as if we were fully staffed. I will do no less work, but NO MORE. I will not compensate for a staffing negligence. They can fire me. How do you like that tough guy? Anymore insults? Im happy these posts bother you to the point where you regress into childish name calling. Keep giving it 300% like a mindless slave. Ill keep giving it no more than 100%. While we both make the same money. Enjoy sucker.

MIC

DROP

!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we just need EVERY deputy to agree to doing this. Only give 100%.

Unregistered

Cry me a river!

That is not possible. We have to violate SOP just to do this job. And you know it. It is set up that way. Set up for failure.

Example: All reports, evidence, and investigations due by the end of the shift. Plus take calls and new cases until the end of the shift. Both per SOP. How can both possibly be done? You have to not do one or the other. And thats just 1 example of very many. This mind FUK is why people with any self respect quit this shiit agency.
    It can be done if you are organized, and have good communication with your supervisors. It’s pretty simple, sounds like you are just wanting to make things difficult OR you may be nervous about being held accountable.😳

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast