Body cameras are coming --- The last straw for many - Page 23
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh the "STFU" tool. Always trying to sound intimidating so you can infringe on peoples 1st Amendment. Anyone can do as you requested. Any employee, ex employee, county commissioners, member of the public, etc. What would make the person a "Brave Hero" as you describe? He/she is just making a point for discussion. It is not a bad idea. I would imagine if it did happened, a lot of respect would follow. Like he/she said, lead by example. Unlike you! With everything going on in all branches of the political system, I am starting to believe the argument that all elected officials should have a body cam is valid.
    Then stand up, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Still waiting for the “many” to quit because it’s the “last straw”. Everyone has accepted that it’s not going to be a bad thing at all and moved on. Proud that the agency is progressive and transparent by bringing in body cameras.

Unregistered
    Still waiting for the “many” to quit because it’s the “last straw”. Everyone has accepted that it’s not going to be a bad thing at all and moved on. Proud that the agency is progressive and transparent by bringing in body cameras.
    Now that’s funny !

Unregistered
    Now that’s funny !
    I agree. The whole idea that ANYONE would quit over body cameras is laughable.

Unregistered
    Reread the original post. The day I'm told I must wear a camera... I have not been told that yet. Nor have my squad mates.

Reading comprehension 101.

Unregistered
    Reread the original post. The day I'm told I must wear a camera... I have not been told that yet. Nor have my squad mates.

Reading comprehension 101.
    Well stated. There does seem to be a lot of people on here who don't comprehend what is written. Then want to comment back with some snarky BS. A bunch of egotistical D-bags. Anyone who knows another LEO and/or worked in other agencies that implemented wearing body cameras can attest that people left or transferred to another department or agency to avoid wearing the body cam. It happens. Some like them others don't. When shifts are already at critical levels, it hurts even when 1 person leaves.

Unregistered
    I agree. The whole idea that ANYONE would quit over body cameras is laughable.
    I’m not talking about that D bag

Unregistered
    Well stated. There does seem to be a lot of people on here who don't comprehend what is written. Then want to comment back with some snarky BS. A bunch of egotistical D-bags. Anyone who knows another LEO and/or worked in other agencies that implemented wearing body cameras can attest that people left or transferred to another department or agency to avoid wearing the body cam. It happens. Some like them others don't. When shifts are already at critical levels, it hurts even when 1 person leaves.
    Cool story bro.....

Unregistered
    You can’t transfer to a different agency, you stupid fukc.

Unregistered
    Cool story bro.....
    This. Exactly this. Excellent post ..

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast