Who pays for the response attacks on negative posts

Unregistered

Who pays for the response attacks on negative posts

I am beginning to think personal are assigned to monitor posts on this site. Then the engage the poster with vulgar responses.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am beginning to think personal are assigned to monitor posts on this site. Then the engage the poster with vulgar responses.
    Personal? You are a complete idiot and a disgrace to our office. Please quit, immediately.

- This message paid for by Sheriff Rad Fonister

Unregistered
    Funny, I thought the same thing.

Unregistered
    I think you’re on to something big. I posted something negative and then the next day my cable TV went out for almost a full minute so I think they’re monitoring me through the cable box. I posted another negative comment and the next day a black helicopter flew over my home...twice!!

Unregistered
    I think you’re on to something big. I posted something negative and then the next day my cable TV went out for almost a full minute so I think they’re monitoring me through the cable box. I posted another negative comment and the next day a black helicopter flew over my home...twice!!
    Attempting to make OP look paranoid when he has a perfectly reasonable observation. Also proving his point. Bravo.

Unregistered
    Don’t like it the STFU and quit!!!

Unregistered

Lemming

Don’t like it the STFU and quit!!!
    Why, how about we get the train on the track again.

Unregistered
    It’s simple, when you give ball less puzzys the ability to post will hiding their identity they become key board ninjas. The majority of them where them same guys who got their lunch money took and now with a badge and key board they seek their revenge

Unregistered
    It’s simple, when you give ball less puzzys the ability to post will hiding their identity they become key board ninjas. The majority of them where them same guys who got their lunch money took and now with a badge and key board they seek their revenge
    This........

Unregistered
    This........
    You mean like you?